Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

at the ''stump '' on the way up to the lake.

auberge coulée douce owner !!!ha!!ha!!ha!! :lol::lol::lol:

there was enough room on my left to land a 747 !!ha!!ha!! they went in the ditch !!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

hi whaler !!

bienvenue !!

sorry ,something happened while posting .getting better .i guess at 10'' since last saturday.it was warm tho to groom ,had no choice to go.

went to st alexandre-lac saumon ,up to the lake and a local trail for ste marguerite.it has been slow.snow was sticky a bit.

to that member who pm ed,i ll reply to you later tonight,my dad is waiting for in amqui for a family supper.he does nt know that im awake since 2 am !!ha!!ha!14.5 hrs run !!must hurry up !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Groomer-

Awesome photos! We will be there on 1/12- thanks for your great work on the trails!

-Speedy

:drinks:

Groomer-

Awesome photos! We will be there on 1/12- thanks for your great work on the trails!

-Speedy

:drinks:

hi speedy !!

thanks !!

if you expect to stop at the clubhouse,let me know.if i m not busy , ill go to see you.ask the waitress to call me .

a bit colder now,-5c.should be a lot colder tomorrow !!

all pics on the way up to the lake and back ,except for the last 2 .

i ll be back on tq 5 early wednesday morning for the signage !!

NO COMMENTS PLEASE ABOUT PIC 5 !!HA!!HA!!

hi speedy !!

thanks !!

if you expect to stop at the clubhouse,let me know.if i m not busy , ill go to see you.ask the waitress to call me .

a bit colder now,-5c.should be a lot colder tomorrow !!

all pics on the way up to the lake and back ,except for the last 2 .

i ll be back on tq 5 early wednesday morning for the signage !!

NO COMMENTS PLEASE ABOUT PIC 5 !!HA!!HA!!

Will do-we should have a drink at the clubhouse!

Will do-we should have a drink at the clubhouse!

no problem !!

only one !!ha!!ha!!

little shack, almost at the intersection of st alexandre and amqui.just a few hundred feet.narrow there for about 1.5 miles .intersection for lac saumon about 3/4 mile in front.

third pic with the drag ,climbing that long hill from road 132 in lac saumon .it was hell there before when i started grooming back in 00.a little lower ,there s was a field and very windy with nice drifts .easy on the way down ,had to be very careful on the way up ,not to spin the tracks and get stuck !!now ,there s a little plantation,help a lot !!

groomer !!

Whooo HOOO!!! This is great!!Winter is here! Glad to see you are getting out!!

good morning linda !!

it was about time !!!i ll be busy this week !!

back on tq 5 tomorrow for signage ,about 12 hrs .

thursday ,i guess will put the signage on tq 5 in town ,the on the local trails.not much on local trails.

last year ,i went to albertville on jan 8th to bring the machine back in town.few days in advance this year.

jean-guy

Two words....WOOO HOOO

Happy New Year and lit it snow... :drinks:

hi phil !!

thanks !!happy new year too !!

met 2 friends on my way back from the lake yesterday ,they were on their way to party !!

two words !!! wooo hooo !!! ha!!ha!!

Get in that machine and get to work!! Enough picture taking, no wonder the signs are not up yet!!

We are leaving Nova Scotia tomorrow around 4pm, Stephen, Dave and I. We will stop in Riverview and pick up Andyman and be in PALC about 9pm.

I have no idea which way we will go Thursday morning yet. That decision will likely be made tomorrow night with the map spread out on the bed with a couple woobly pops!

:drinks::drinks:

Get in that machine and get to work!! Enough picture taking, no wonder the signs are not up yet!!

We are leaving Nova Scotia tomorrow around 4pm, Stephen, Dave and I. We will stop in Riverview and pick up Andyman and be in PALC about 9pm.

I have no idea which way we will go Thursday morning yet. That decision will likely be made tomorrow night with the map spread out on the bed with a couple woobly pops!

If you have time, please update us on how you make out, we might be heading that way next week.

ha!!ha!!t?k !!!....ha!!ha!!

hi smclelan !!

just back from a mini run !!went grooming the shortcut up to the intersection of tq 5 on albertville side.

no problem,thursday i could be in town or st alexandre for the signage ,just in case.

slow down on woobly pops and send an e mail early morning.i ll tell you where i ll be if you decide to come on my side first.

-15c and blue sky !!

steven and andy ,if you use the shortcut ,exiting the hydro powerline or entering it ,slow down.

i added a lot of snow ,i was able to ''feel '' 2-3 stumps under the track of the machine .

you ll probably wont see them ,just in case ,with traffic ,they could re appear.

cold enough tonight ,should help a lot .

steven and andy ,if you use the shortcut ,exiting the hydro powerline or entering it ,slow down.

i added a lot of snow ,i was able to ''feel '' 2-3 stumps under the track of the machine .

you ll probably wont see them ,just in case ,with traffic ,they could re appear.

cold enough tonight ,should help a lot .

Thanks Jean-Guy

I am sure we will see you in the next few days!

Andy

Your a good man helping them out,great pics as always :drinks:

hi bobby !!

thanks !! well ,i know them very well and without laughing at them ,let say ,it was better for them to have a bit of help because they don t have much the skill to ride a sled !!

signage day today on tq 5.not the greatest day to groom ,cloudy and it has been white and grey all day .saw a bit of sunshine on the way back at the truck logging road.

-15 c right now.will put the signage up in town tomorrow !!

I believe you put more time on the trails in your machine than most of us do...I would to love to be there putting up the signage... :drinks: Looks like it is shaping up... :good:

I believe you put more time on the trails in your machine than most of us do...I would to love to be there putting up the signage... :drinks: Looks like it is shaping up... :good:

hi phil !!

like i said before ,i spend more time grooming than sleeping !!ha!!ha!!just woke up from a short nap !!

like that to put the sign up !!nice way to spend a day !!

we should be done friday ,unless something happen.tomorrow in town and friday in st alexandre.

if you want to volunteer ,no problem !!bienvenue !!