Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Groomer was saying he had charging problems with the Sur Trac (his groomer), the orange one is the one used for grooming the other half of his clubs trail system. I suspect he is using it till his gets repaired. He said he was going to have a nap! Wow that fellar is always on the couch!! Hope he has the trails in shape for the end of the week.

crazysnow and sled dog !!

i met the groomer operator from cross point at the cb around 3 30 am.he was mad at me and i was mad at him .so,i punched him on the nose and stole his machine !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

no.like smclelan said,i have maybe an laternator problem and oil leak with the surtrac ,thats why i used the ''gilbert ''.they bought it 2 years ago i think .

coldsmoke ,i can return and make a bumps.i won t trade my drag ( surtrac ) for that one.i like the gilbert one,only because it s 10' wide.on the way back ,you can ''enter '' the inside of the trail ,easier to level.

trailblazer ,another 10-11-12 hrs tomorrow.st alexandre-lac saumom-lake = local trail for ste marguerite.

smclelan ,bad habit to go on the couch.i was nt feeling asleep !!went to bed around 9 15 pm last night and woke up at 11 45 pm.

should have snow for tomorrow !!

groomer !!!

HI Jean-Guy,

Look I know you like to take pictures !!!!! But when you get out to take them you always step on the trail and leave little bumps " I Don't like that " So please try to be careful .

Remember I like my trails smoooooooooth !!!!!! Ha !! Ha !! Ha !!!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrazySnow

HI Jean-Guy,

Look I know you like to take pictures !!!!! But when you get out to take them you always step on the trail and leave little bumps " I Don't like that " So please try to be careful .

Remember I like my trails smoooooooooth !!!!!! Ha !! Ha !! Ha !!!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrazySnow

sorry for the inconveniences sir !!next time i ll remove my boots !!! :lol::lol::lol:

on the pic tq 5 is in the middle,turn right for ste marguerite or to take the ''shortcut '' for albertville.right behind the machine ,auberge la coulée douce is about 1 mile away !!

i m in the ''exit ''to go to the first gas station ,when you travel west.

jean-guy

no thanks please dont make bumps lol :drinks:

this reminds me about the local trail for ste marguerite.before i was grooming that trail every 7-10 days.few years back,about 3 ' of snow in the same week or so.unable to groom ,too much snow going up hill for the surtrac .

i made a huge mess in about 125 'going up hill.they returned in the next days with the br.

groomer !!!

sorry for the inconveniences sir !!next time i ll remove my boots !!! :lol::lol::lol:

on the pic tq 5 is in the middle,turn right for ste marguerite or to take the ''shortcut '' for albertville.right behind the machine ,auberge la coulée douce is about 1 mile away !!

i m in the ''exit ''to go to the first gas station ,when you travel west.

jean-guy

i think i was broke down with my junk fusion right where that pic was taken

in front of the grommer the trail gos about 2000 feet to the right is there a gas station with a small table inside to have snacks ?

in front of the grommer the trail gos about 2000 feet to the right is there a gas station with a small table inside to have snacks ?

right !!the owner of the gas station,martine ,she saw you with your dad ,a few years ago .

jean-guy

groomer !!!

Groomer,

We rode all day today on the trails u posted pictures og. SPECTACULAR!!!! Thank you for the maps! We are at the auberge. Went to clubhouse today, signed in, bought two passes and had lunch. Would like to see u before the crowd arrives for your family reunion. Shane

Groomer,

We rode all day today on the trails u posted pictures og. SPECTACULAR!!!! Thank you for the maps! We are at the auberge. Went to clubhouse today, signed in, bought two passes and had lunch. Would like to see u before the crowd arrives for your family reunion. Shane

hi shane !!

welcome in town !!

well ,my truck is in albertville .so ,just in case you woild like to see me,tomorrow i ll be on local trails.

st alexandre ..first ,then lac saumon ,then local trail for ste marguerite and the lake (lac 8 milles ,on the little map ).

i should have grooming for at least 10 hrs and up to 12 .then tomorrow night ,i must bring the machine back to albertville ,an extra 2 30 hrs .so , i have no ideas when ill be back home.we could meet on the local trails or wednesday night ,i should be ok !!ha!!ha!!

well ,news travel fast .wife of the ex operator sent me an e mail about an hr ago saying that 2 english persons were looking for trail passes.

the guy you talked with ,michel ,big guy ,friend of mine

so ,tomorrow ,if you want to meet me absolutely ,i ll be on local trails.

see you later and thanks for your support !!should start grooming before 8 am.

jean-guy

shane !!

on local trails ,use the signage from the club and the road signs.if that little place is open(vallée du reve ) ,i ll stop there for a coffe.

watch yourselves ,at the end of some long straights ,there s some bad corners !!

jean-guy

Hey Groomer the trails are starting to look good, with a little more practice you should be able to get them rideable :rofl::rofl::rofl: just kidding it's a shame to put tracks on them they are too nice :good:

Hey Groomer the trails are starting to look good, with a little more practice you should be able to get them rideable :rofl::rofl::rofl: just kidding it's a shame to put tracks on them they are too nice :good:

well ,i m not sure if i should say hi !!ha!!ha!!

hi viper !!

ha!!ha!!ha!!

to work with the drag ,i rather work with the sur trac,you can play with the drag and pan.

with the gilbert ,not much to do.up and down,bit boring ,not too much down ,rpm goes down really fast,but the beauty of a 10' drag !!wooow !!!

by april ,i should have the ''twist ''.means something like skill !! ha!!ha!!

time to go to bed ,another loooooooooooooong day tomorrow !!

groomer !!!

Groomer

We'll be coming in on friday, to the club house, it is on 5 Sud, right on the trail, Sud of Albertville, which side? Is there a sign?

GutZ and Brothers.

hi gutz !!

just back from grooming !! what a day !!

page 4 and 5 on the thread of the gathering ,there s pics.sorry ,i forgot to tranfert the pages.looooooooooong day !!

groomer !!!