Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Jean Guy the trails look great thanks for all the work. Easy on the CR or the signs will be crooked. Lol.

hi john !!

ha!!ha!! thanks !! trails are getting better !!very happy !!-17 c right now !!

not much pics today ,too busy .....volunteering !! ha!!ha!!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi john !!

ha!!ha!! thanks !! trails are getting better !!very happy !!-17 c right now !!

not much pics today ,too busy .....volunteering !! ha!!ha!!

Groomer

Do you know when 587N and 587S will be open and groomed?

Thanks!

Groomer

Do you know when 587N and 587S will be open and groomed?

Thanks!

hi speedy !!

for the 587 s , i ll try not to forget,i should have info friday or saturday.

for 587 n , ill check for something and might come back tonight to let you know.

groomer !!!

http://www.quebectrails.com/en/condition.php

keep an eye on this site !!

groomer !!!

Thanks Groomer-I check this site daily :-)

Would you know if there is good snow cover to sled in the town of Amqui as we were looking to stay at the Ambassadeur or would it be better to stay in Pointe a la Croix?

Thanks!

Hi Jean-Guy!!

Thanks for the site! And by the way, the guys I sold the permits to are heading to the area just north of Montreal on Sunday. They are pretty excited!

Thanks again!

Linda

Hi Jean-Guy!!

Thanks for the site! And by the way, the guys I sold the permits to are heading to the area just north of Montreal on Sunday. They are pretty excited!

Thanks again!

Linda

bienvenue linda and good morning !!

around 8 45 am this morning ,i m going to meet andyman-smclelan-dave and stephen .

should i call at their motel and wake them up right now ???? :lol::lol::lol:

-14c

just back from the clubhouse .went to meet andy,steven and stephen !!they were on their way to ride in the gaspesie.

they should have a great day of riding ,sun is coming out !!

thanks for stopping !!

jean-guy

Lookin' GRRRRRRRREAT! Can't wait to be there! Come on January 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi shane + john !!

they should be in ste anne des monts tonight !!

done with the signage in town.will be in st alexandre tomorrow morning for the last day of signage .not much to put there !!

groomer !!!

speedy + others!!

forgot to post that.i noticed this morning that they were grooming 587 s .they re back in albertville.

can t tell when they are going to put the signage up.will try not to forget and take info next sunday morning if i go to the clubhouse !!

groomer !!!

speedy + others!!

forgot to post that.i noticed this morning that they were grooming 587 s .they re back in albertville.

can t tell when they are going to put the signage up.will try not to forget and take info next sunday morning if i go to the clubhouse !!

groomer !!!

Thats good news-I hope they have signage up next week-we will be there on 1/12

Cant wait to ride those trails!

-Speedy

speedy + others!!

groomer !!!

Thats good news-I hope they have signage up next week-we will be there on 1/12

Cant wait to ride those trails!

-Speedy

looks great groomer i should of went there like i do most of the time

st ray was a nut house i will not go back there anytime soon

hi coldsmoke !!

wooww!!just too bad!!! too many peoples i guess !!no traffic here.saw 4 sleds yesterday in 5 hrs .

just saw that amqui ,all their trails are groomed and they are putting the signage up like us .i ll be on the trail for st alxandre around 9 am.

groomer !!!

Hi Jean- Guy ,

Thanks for all the pics, It means a lot to me. I would not think the trails are that good yet if it wasn't for the pictures :drinks: can't wait to meet you and all the QR.

CrazySnow !!!!!!

hi coldsmoke !!

wooww!!just too bad!!! too many peoples i guess !!no traffic here.saw 4 sleds yesterday in 5 hrs .

just saw that amqui ,all their trails are groomed and they are putting the signage up like us .i ll be on the trail for st alxandre around 9 am.

groomer !!!

yup drove over 8 hr wed took a fast run up 75 was very nice woke up at 530 am thurs nice new 4 inch of snow we took 23 north was very nice as we got close to e tape trail went to crap got gas tryed 23 north 15 miles of crap bumps and heavy traffic so turn around to try 369 no way worse by the time i turn around to go back down 23 south it was 3 foot bumps everywhere 80 miles of this crap back to the truck loaded up at 6 pm and drove 8 hr back home i never in my life seen so many sleds in one day like that it was like i 95 in ny city cant wait to get back to the gaspe and ride going to get some sleap

Hi Jean- Guy ,

Thanks for all the pics, It means a lot to me. I would not think the trails are that good yet if it wasn't for the pictures :drinks: can't wait to meet you and all the QR.

CrazySnow !!!!!!

Yup...it's gonna be a lot of fun. Looking forward to going back to the Gaspe.

yup drove over 8 hr wed took a fast run up 75 was very nice woke up at 530 am thurs nice new 4 inch of snow we took 23 north was very nice as we got close to e tape trail went to crap got gas tryed 23 north 15 miles of crap bumps and heavy traffic so turn around to try 369 no way worse by the time i turn around to go back down 23 south it was 3 foot bumps everywhere 80 miles of this crap back to the truck loaded up at 6 pm and drove 8 hr back home i never in my life seen so many sleds in one day like that it was like i 95 in ny city cant wait to get back to the gaspe and ride going to get some sleap

Hi coldsmoke1 ,

That's sucks !!! Wherever theres a little snow everybody's running too We need more snow !!!

Yup...it's gonna be a lot of fun. Looking forward to going back to the Gaspe.

Hi trailblazer did you get my message ?

CrazySnow

just too bad for you coldsmoke !! too crowded !!spent 6 hrs on the trails ,st alexandre and lac saunon ,i saw 12-15 sleds max !!

just doo like me ,i just bought myself a bottle of wine for supper !!ha!!ha!! it s friday !!

-13 c right now and - 18c earlier this morning !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

just too bad for you coldsmoke !! too crowded !!spent 6 hrs on the trails ,st alexandre and lac saunon ,i saw 12-15 sleds max !!

just doo like me ,i just bought myself a bottle of wine for supper !!ha!!ha!! it s friday !!

-13 c right now and - 18c earlier this morning !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Looking good Jean Guy, wait till the word is out about how nice the Gaspe' is. Your gonna have to hang a mattress on that blade to cushion it from all the sleds coming at ya like missles! LOL!

Enjoy that bottle of wine EH! :drinks: