Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Ahhhh you're killing me with those pics Groomer, i'm toss'n turning at night thinking of snow, watching the weather report each morning only to be disappointed. Then theres those pics of yours, you're killing me Groomer, just killing me.

I think i'm gonna go for an atv ride and pretend.

Ahhhh you're killing me with those pics Groomer, i'm toss'n turning at night thinking of snow, watching the weather report each morning only to be disappointed. Then theres those pics of yours, you're killing me Groomer, just killing me.

I think i'm gonna go for an atv ride and pretend.

Ha Ha lol good one !!!! lol.gif I'm with you trailblazer good.gif

hi all !!

jackstraw !! a bunch of old tires should work !!ha!!ha!!

trailblazer and crazysnow ,should i stop posting pics ???ha!!ha!!

no more pics,i did nt stop too often ,my friend was with me and he does nt have much patience !!!

on the other post ,on one of the pic ,you can see a road behind the machine.it s road 132 in lac saumon .you can see the houses on the other side of the lake !!

-12c

groomer !!! :drinks:

just back from the clubhouse .went to meet andy,steven and stephen !!they were on their way to ride in the gaspesie.they should have a great day of riding ,sun is coming out !!thanks for stopping !!jean-guy

Seeing alot of the Doo 1200's out there now :drinks: Thats what Jimmy and Eric are riding this year also. ;)

Looking good Jean Guy, wait till the word is out about how nice the Gaspe' is. Your gonna have to hang a mattress on that blade to cushion it from all the sleds coming at ya like missles! LOL! Enjoy that bottle of wine EH! :drinks:

I need some more details on what your plan is for the trip on the 15th? or the 17th? it has changed? Phil sent me a PM saying the 17th.

Once again...great pictures Jean-Guy!! I am on my way to Mont Laurier area...wish you could groom the trail there for me!

I will send you some pictures!

Linda

hi coldsmoke !!

wooww!!just too bad!!! too many peoples i guess !!no traffic here.saw 4 sleds yesterday in 5 hrs .

just saw that amqui ,all their trails are groomed and they are putting the signage up like us .i ll be on the trail for st alxandre around 9 am.

groomer !!!

Glad to hear that Amqui is groomed and signage is going up-we're counting down the days to 1/12!

Speedy

Edited by Speedy

Hi Jean - Guy ,

It had to be 65 deg. Here at home today in PA today , I washed the wife's car today honey to do list. Lol. Man the snowmobile community has got to be really hurting bad and one more thing DO Not !!!! Stop posting pics. Lol

Edited by crazysnow

Hi Jean - Guy ,

It had to be 65 deg. Here at home today in PA today , I washed the wife's car today honey to do list. Lol. Man the snowmobile community has got to be really hurting bad and one more thing DO Not !!!! Stop posting pics. Lol

Heck i washed my cars out in the driveway today here in northern vermont. Getting a little snow now though.

back from the clubhouse.

just to let you know that one road will be plowed, starting tomorrow, few miles east of the clubhouse .so ,club will put stop signs on both side. not too bad ,it s only crossing the road.

shane ,brought your maps !!!

groomer !!!

Steven trying to do his Moose impression!

ha!!ha!!!

thanks andy !!

last friday ,about 1 .5 miles from st alexandre,on my way back ,as soon as you come out of the woods and enter the large road ,right on top of the little hill ,found one antler.

probably crushed it with the drag ,there was ''point '' missing .

great pic !!

see you soon !!!

jean-guy

hi there is about 5 of us from pa. usa wanting to come up jan. 20 to jan. 28 are the trails in good shape to do a loop around the gaspe never been there herd it is a nice sled trip up there any info would be great thank you

http://www.quebectrails.com/en/index.php

hi jim !!

use that link to have info about the gaspesie .andyman-smclelan and stephen were in the gaspesie last week end.andyman should post a report soon .just wait for him !!

groomer !!!

back from grooming tq5 !!- 18 c this morning at 2 am.started at 3 30 am .can t remember how you say that in english...ended like a fish tail!!flat tire ,put air in ,but looks like the tire is off the rim a bit.machine is parked in front of the house.will fix that tomorrow!!

east of ste marguerite ,moose ''bulldozed '' a sign.then ,about mid way between ste marguerite and the cb,saw a big female ( moose ).she just surprised me ,saw her for 3-4 '' .no time to grab the camera.

saw 2 tourists just before climbing the first hill west of the cb.-10c right now, a bit blue sky and a bit cloudy !!

groomer !!!

few extra !! time to take a nap !!!..ha!!ha!!

groomer !!!

Great Pics Jean Guy. I'm getting stoked for the Gathering next week. Pud and I leave thursday and will be in Amqui mid-day friday. Will take a soothing first spin on my new 0-12 Switchie Pro R 800 friday afternoon to run the first smoke-em-up tank thru to ensure all is well before we meet up with Andyman on Saturday. We've had zero snow here in slowville so far and there was so little on the ground in St-Donat when I went up for Christmas I didn't even haul my sleds. dry.gif

Pud and I will stop by the Clubhouse friday evening and will be back Saturday at lunchtime in case we miss you Friday. Pud, Andy and I are going to take a little loop up thru the Cote Nord for a few days before coming back down for the Gathering on Friday afternoon (20th).

Looks like you are doing your usual good job with the trails.

See you soon

timbo

Great Pics Jean Guy. I'm getting stoked for the Gathering next week. Pud and I leave thursday and will be in Amqui mid-day friday. Will take a soothing first spin on my new 0-12 Switchie Pro R 800 friday afternoon to run the first smoke-em-up tank thru to ensure all is well before we meet up with Andyman on Saturday. We've had zero snow here in slowville so far and there was so little on the ground in St-Donat when I went up for Christmas I didn't even haul my sleds. dry.gif

Pud and I will stop by the Clubhouse friday evening and will be back Saturday at lunchtime in case we miss you Friday. Pud, Andy and I are going to take a little loop up thru the Cote Nord for a few days before coming back down for the Gathering on Friday afternoon (20th).

Looks like you are doing your usual good job with the trails.

See you soon

timbo

hi timbo !!

slowville !!ha!!ha!!ha!...pa !!

next thursday i should be back on tq 5 and next friday ,normally i ll be on local trails.st alexandre-lac saumon-8 miles + local trail for ste marguerite.

if you stop at the clubhouse ask the waitress to call me in the machine ,just in case or at home .

jean-guy :drinks:

drinks.gif

hi there is about 5 of us from pa. usa wanting to come up jan. 20 to jan. 28 are the trails in good shape to do a loop around the gaspe never been there herd it is a nice sled trip up there any info would be great thank you

Hi Jimcb1,

You don't know what your missing !!!!!! Welcome drinks.gif

CrazySnow

back from grooming tq5 !!- 18 c this morning at 2 am.started at 3 30 am .can t remember how you say that in english...ended like a fish tail!!flat tire ,put air in ,but looks like the tire is off the rim a bit.machine is parked in front of the house.will fix that tomorrow!!

east of ste marguerite ,moose ''bulldozed '' a sign.then ,about mid way between ste marguerite and the cb,saw a big female ( moose ).she just surprised me ,saw her for 3-4 '' .no time to grab the camera.

saw 2 tourists just before climbing the first hill west of the cb.-10c right now, a bit blue sky and a bit cloudy !!

groomer !!!

Dam Groomer that look's good pic #8 were you on the floor !!!!! lol good.gif