Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

350 miles so far out of Causapscal on absolutely PERFECT trails! Not looking forward to the big storm tomorrow.

hi shane !!

good for you !!if i remember well ,i heard 6 to 12'' for tomorrow !!

it has been a long day.woke up at 2 15am ,started grooming at 4 am.went to st alexandre -lac saumon ,then local trail for ste marguerite.on the way back ,i realized i was low on fuel.

so , i decided to go back in town for fuel ,than up to the lake.ex-operator offered me to bring the machine bacjk to albertville.saved roughly 3 hrs.

i don t think i ll need to count the sheep tonight !!

last ,pic moose tracks coming back from the lake.

jean-guy

Groomer,

Great job with all the local and trail5 in the area. we been getting a great ride all over the clubs area.

Dale

hi dale !!

merci !! and good for you !!

spent all afternoon trying to sleep!!!ha!!ha!!still confused a bit !!

im going to make a phone call.ex-operator offered me to groom tq 5 tomorrow.i think i might do it and send him on a local trail friday morning instead !!

i ll decide shortly !!

see you soon !!

jean-guy

Hey Groomer. Great seeing you last night and this evening on the trail.

Hey Groomer. Great seeing you last night and this evening on the trail.

hi shane !!

great meeting you too and brdgbldr + friends !!

glad you enjoyed the trails !!

sorry, not much imagination tonight ,i did nt sleep much since last sunday !!

see you tomorrow !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Groomer...you must be VERY tired....just one photo and I cant make out what it is ? beach sand ?? :yahoo:

hi mcstar !!

well , i did nt stop much to take pics today.i left a bit late and was afraid to see traffic !!

looks like beach sand ,but it s not .i took the pics about 1.5 miles west from where we met the first time.just before arriving to that 90' corner on the way back.

-24 c right now !!bed is getting closer !!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!!

Hay groomer put down that wine glass and get back to work slacker hahaha thanks for a great weekend

hi coldsmoke !!

ha!ha!!well ,i m not use to drink that much during winter !!honestly ,i ll slack a bit tomorrow ,might start around 8 am.

thanks to you + wife for coming up here this week end !!it has been a great one !!

saw your post earlier this morning ,but i ve been busy +time to look at all those pics !!

don t forget to send an adress for your camera !!

jean-guy

hi all !!

i need a bit of help !!checked the forecast and it s looks not too funny tomorrow !!

for those who used my part of tq 5 yesterday ,is it worth to spend 300.00$$$ of fuel if we have bad weather here tomorrow ????

was it rough,bumpy,not too bad ????

thank you !!

jean-guy

hi all !!

i need a bit of help !!checked the forecast and it s looks not too funny tomorrow !!

for those who used my part of tq 5 yesterday ,is it worth to spend 300.00$$$ of fuel if we have bad weather here tomorrow ????

was it rough,bumpy,not too bad ????

thank you !!

jean-guy

I left from your town and back all the way to the cable bridge, it was great. I would wait till after the weather tomorrow.

I left from your town and back all the way to the cable bridge, it was great. I would wait till after the weather tomorrow.

thank you steven !!

just back from seeing my nephew and asked a few questions about tq 5.he said it was nt rough.i m careful with that.few years back ,broke a bearing on the front left wheel.fixed it on the street going for the hotel in ste marguerite.

when i left ste marguerite ,that afternoon,rain had started .i learned a few days that some riders have been scared in some corners.it was icy on the trail and the ''ribbon '' was still nice.

i ll wait for wednesday.

jean-guy

just a mini report for the weather !!

woke up around 5 30 am ,noticed that it had rained during the night.then around 6 45 am,i noticed that the rain started again,lightly if i can say that .

right now ,drizzle ,nothing dangerous ,must go outside to ''feel '' it .foggy !!

looks not too bad .....still happy ...for now !!....+1c !!

groomer !!!

well ,bad news !!

i just learned about an 1 hr ago that the long straight about 2 miles west of ste marguerite will be plowed next week up to the corner of ste florence -kosap-ste marguerite !!plowed for about 1.5 mile !!

it should be plowed for 1 week -1.5 week .they have a bit of truck logging to do !!

i just hope they ll be wise enough not to bulldoze all the snow in the ditch !!! :angry:

groomer !!!

i forgot ,it ll be plowed between ''aaa'' and ''bbb'' !!!

groomer !!!

woke up around 2 15 am and it was still snowing,then woke up again at 3 20 am.still snowing lightly,not much.

roughly 6 '' of snow on the street.

-6c and by 4 30-5 00 am ,i ll be on tq 5 !!

groomer !!!

not too bad storm!!

about 6 '' and 10'' + up the hill !!

stopped snowing around 4 30 am maybe.saw roughly 25-30 sleds.mostly coming from cross point !!

saw the moose on that long straight just west of ste marguerite .right where he is,trail has been plowed.

need to talk to the president tomorrow !!!another flat tire ,about 1 mile from road 132 in ste florence.let the machine there.i guess the side of the tire are ''done ''.i think when i turnaround in a narrow place ,like ste florence,the tire ''squeeze '' against the track ...then a flat tire !!.third one in 2 weeks and before i made about 3 in 10 years !!

it has been windy a bit today !!...- 10 c right now !!

groomer !!!

few extra pics for those who can still see their grass !! :drinks:

smclelan ,that guy on the left side ,you know him.if i remember well ,both from cap breton ,nouvelle ecosse !!

they both speak french ...better than you !!ha!!ha!!ha!!!

met them on the last hill before the cb.he said he comes here on qr to look at my pics !!

groomer !!! :drinks: