Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi linda and don !!

pic of the camp,nov 27 2010 ,last ride at the camp .

snowing big fluffy snow flakes right now .-7c.

5-6 '' of snow in town and 8-10''+ in the woods .

don ,it s a lot easier to learn english than french !!lot more room at the camp compared to the old one !!

joyeux noel and bonne année to both of you !!

jean-guy :drinks:

good morning linda and sled dog !!

thanks !! always peaceful to look at those pics of the mountains !!

on the other post ,first pic,mont blanc /mount white ,park matane ,taken from the duniere reserve.the others taken from trail 595 .

first one on this post ,mount albert,gaspesie park,taken from km 88 on the truck logging road,on the way up to la cache.the others ,mount hog's back in the chic-chocs ,just next to gaspesie park.

-18c ,right now + cloudy !!

merry christmas !!

merry xmas jean guy

im wondering if thers decent riding from around cabino / rdl and heading your way are you close to grooming yet

hi coldsmoke !!

joyeux noel too !!

i just made a quick search on the french forum !!

cabano area looks poor for snow even if some rode on the rail bed.looks like there s not much too on the rail bed !!

all trails for the rimouski club are closed .need 1 foot of snow +.

les hauteurs ,small village south of mont joli ,up the hills ,a foot of snow there.

according to one guy ,looks like on the bsl z e c, 16 '' of snow there.near les hauteurs - st donat area.

another guy said, kamouraska and rimouski area need 1 foot + of snow.can still see the hay in the fields.all those info are a few days old !!

yesterday ,a friend told that one operator in albertville started to fill some ditches with snow with the br .i m waiting for them to call me.

here at home ,it s rideable ,but it s not february conditions .still low.12'' of snow up the hills.6-8'' in town max.

-26c this morning.

Lets hope it stays cold, the snow will come...

Merry Christmas... :drinks:

hi phil !!

sure !! i ll believe it when ill see it ,my nephew just told me, we should have snow for wednesday !!-12c right now !!

joyeux noel itou !! /merry christmas too !!

coldsmoke ,friend from r d l just e mailed me!!they' re still on grass !!!

ok thanks for the info looks like i should just keep waiting :(

let's go to my camp and drink wine till the first storm !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

pic,going down the hill at mile 30 on the truck logging road.mont logan ,right in front of the snow bank on the left side of the road.faribault camp ,right in front of the road where the tress begin to be green.

let's go to my camp and drink wine till the first storm !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

OK When we leaving??? I'll bring the wine. :)

i ll be at the camp early tomorrow morning to warm up the camp.should be back around noon.time to find a sleight to put all those bottles + find a lady to cook our meals.so,be here around 2 pm.

we should be in time for supper and drink a few bottles !! :lol::lol::lol:

mcstar ,i was laughing so much ,i forgot to say hi !!....hi to frank and john !!!

well ,back from albertville around 3 30 pm.discouraged a bit to be honest.need more snow ,at least another 6 ''to fill the natural bumps.

where the trail is on a road not too bad ,but i soon the trail enter into a field or place where it s rough naturally ,need a lot more .maximun 1 foot of snow near albertville ,less as soon you get closer to town.

-2c right now.

groomer !!!

Do you have the machine parked at the gas station in Causpscal? The snow does look thin in the fields. Maybe you will get a bit of snow from the storm forecast for the Mont Joli west area tomorrow.

Good to see you finally have enough snow to get the machine out. It should be good grooming from Ste Margarite to the CB. I will be there next week.

Do you have the machine parked at the gas station in Causpscal? The snow does look thin in the fields. Maybe you will get a bit of snow from the storm forecast for the Mont Joli west area tomorrow.

Good to see you finally have enough snow to get the machine out. It should be good grooming from Ste Margarite to the CB. I will be there next week.

hi smclelan !!

from the shortcut for albertville toward ste marguerite ,then the cb, should be better.trail is on a road most of the time.i guess there s bit more snow in ste marguerite.

machine is parked in my street next from where i was living before ,dad's house .

will see what will happen with the weather tomorrow ,expect to be at the st fidele cb thrusday morning.

should i advise the waitress of your arrival at the clubhouse ????? :lol:

pic: mont mattawee +collins + fortin from top of mount logan

jean-guy

forgot ,friend from amqui went riding yesteday in les méchins -st jean de cherbourg area.he rode 150 miles,but i forgot to ask him if it was groomed or he went off the trail !!

pic:duniere reserve, years back,35 mm pic.right there ,saw 13 mooses in less than a minute !!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!!

I was thinking the same thing, from where the bus is parked to the CB should be good. Lets hope you get some snow tomorrow to fill in the low spots and not the mild weather they are talking about.

We are going to head up either Wednesday after supper or leave early Thurday morning arriving at PALC at 8am. I am not sure who is coming or which way we will travel. You can't plan these things too early!! We will ride 3.5 days and put on about 1000 miles, that should be a good Season Opener!! We will pass through the clubhouse when starting or finishing our trek.

This will be a good test for my new clutch. I put a Power Block 80 on last week.