Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Great pictures, maybe I will get some like those in a few weeks when we do Mt Richardson! I will bring a VTT as well, so we can tour.

geeeeeeeeeeeezzz!!! i was in the moon last week????ha!!ha!! first time i see your post.no problems.last week end ,i brought my 4w back in town.i had a problem with the left front wheel.

saturday ,went riding with claudie and harold.when we left ,sky was black.then rain.we spent 1 hrs under that treestand where we can see the duniere reserve ,up that mountain .if you remember.nice thunderstorm.rained very hard on our way back.

last night ,went to the lake for a few cold ones.on my way back ,it was foggy ,so i was going very slowly .i was about 1.5 mile before arriving to my camp.all of a sudden,moose jumped right in front of me.woooow !!that one was very close ,within 10'.i still can hear the sound of his feet running on the road.it was 11 hrs 36 m.

this morning when i left the camp,i checked where i put the brakes,could see the ''skid'' marks on the road.just by hazard ,on my way to the lake ,i had taken pics where i met the moose.

last 2 pics.he was probably behind that ''big'' tree .the one closest to the road,on the right side.i was coming from where the fog is.turn right for the 18 miles(tlr).

groomer !!!

thanks gutz and timbo !!

took the pics of the lake about 20 mins before complete darkness.usually at that hr im looking for mooses.

no snow yet(ha!!ha!!),but by the end of sept ,in the gaspesie park ,depending of the weather they ll probably receive their first snowflakes!!

groomer !!!

snow sounds good about now its ben a long HOT summer paving roads in ct winter cant come soon enough

hi coldsmoke !!

right !!

here ,it has been hell with rain.not as much as 08 ,but close.samething for mosquitos ,black flies, etc.always humid .

not too many days in a row with sunshine .

about 4 c earlier this morning.

groomer !!!

completly forgot about that.they moved the tq 5 on the other side of the last field coming from albertville before entering my ''territory ''.

atv club did that i think.house at the bottom of the field has been sold during summer 2010 and the new owner wanted to use ''tq 5 '' to grow a crop on that side of the field.

saw that last week ,but had nt my camera with me.

found the pic on an atv forum .

groomer !!!

all pics friday morning .went to the ''red cross '' (name of the tree stand) before sunrise.

finally ,few moose pics.while taking pics of mom + calf ,there was a bull ,800' -1200' away in a bad mood.turned around to find him ,but no luck.2 moms + calf together and saw another mom about 1 mile further.

btw,moose hunting begin tomorrow on duniere reserve and park matane.

groomer !!!

few pics from the looooooooong week end !!

2 females and 2 calves yesterday morning.this morning, 2 bulls with one female and another female a few miles later.

like i said to coldsmoke on the other thread ,first frost this morning ,-1c.

groomer !!!

look at that smclelan !!................ha!!ha!!ha!!

happiest man on the z e c right now.on my way up thursday i noticed there was tracks of heavy machinery on the road.

did nt want to go back home ,so i let my truck near the bridge and walked up to the camp.4.3 km in 37 mins .not bad!!

guys told me that i ll be able to use the bridge later in the day .i spent most of the afternoon there.at 4 pm , i decided to put my stuff on the 4w ,because i wanted to drink my bottle of wine for supper!!!

returned around 9 pm to bring my truck to the camp.

the boss told me that the bridge should last 50 years !!i was only asking for 25 !!

20,500.00$$ + taxes !! it s not the golden gate ,but i m very happy !!

groomer !!!

with that bridge we're going to save tons of problems !!

third pic ,we ve been to that lake .in the middle of the pic ,far right ,you can see a little pier.we ve been there.

small lake ,about 15 miles north of the camp ,

no problems ,if weather is nice ,i ll wait for you next thursday!!

groomer !!!

Groomer

You got a talent for pics I love looking at all your stuff thanks posting your pics

Hope to see you at the winter gathering.

Crazy snow

hi crazysnow !!

thank you very much !!

said it before ,one of my oldest sisters bought me a 15.00$$ camera back in 76/77.back then i was following 2 of my brothers racing mx bikes.in 85 ,with the same camera ,i went to binghamton,ny to see my americans heroes at the mx ntl there.awesome races !!i was on my way to work in south-western ontario.

....but i was mad at my myself ,awesome riders ,but taking pics with a cheap camera .so,during winter 86 ,went to quebec city to buy a 35 mm.one of my friend started mx racing all over pq.met tons of riders from all over canada and a few from the usa.bought another camera in 95 ,but while grooming (ca n t remember the year )camera fell on the floor of the machine .lens splitted in 2 pieces.

bought a digital one (small size if i can say that) ,then july 2010 ,i bought a dslr !!woooow !!!

i take roughly 10 ,000 pics a year.my best hobby !!

in about 10 days ,im going to take my ''annual vacations '' (ha!!ha!!) i ll spend 3 to 4 weeks at my camp !!great time there !!

so ,waiting to see you at the gathering in january and thanks again !!!

jean-guy