Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

huge black cloud came over town last night!!great time to take pics.

heavy thunder and lightnings around 9 pm.

you re looking toward albertville and lac saumon.took the pics fronm the road going up to ste marguerite.not even 2 miles outside town,just up the hills.

groomer !!!

We had it too!

We called it a Tornado!

post-24-0-50212500-1307021987_thumb.jpg

huge black cloud came over town last night!!great time to take pics.

heavy thunder and lightnings around 9 pm.

you re looking toward albertville and lac saumon.took the pics fronm the road going up to ste marguerite.not even 2 miles outside town,just up the hills.

groomer !!!

Incredible pics of the sky, Jean Guy. Must have been a little scary to watch.

timbo

We had it too!

We called it a Tornado!

post-24-0-50212500-1307021987_thumb.jpg

hi gutz !!

woooowwww!!!very impressive !!don t have the chance to have stuff like that here at home .

saw that earlier on the news this morning.reminds me when i was working in south-western ontario back in the 80 's .nicest thunderstorms i ever seen of my life !!liked that !!!!...my boss not much !!ha !! ha !!

second pic,looking east.trail 595 ,65 miles ahead.

groomer !!!

Just got back from fixing some rooves and windows, moving trees, etc.... in Springfield.

Groomer your pics are more soothing than the ones we have around here in the last 2 days.

Thanks

GutZ

Incredible pics of the sky, Jean Guy. Must have been a little scary to watch.

timbo

hi timbo !!

thanks !! great weather to take pics.looking at the pics ,action happened about 2.5 miles from me .thunder and lightnings.took the pics around 7 pm and at 9 pm heavy rain and thunder in town.rained most of the day here.

pics 1 and 2 ,looking north/west and north.

pic 4,the silos on the right of the pic.farm going up to the lake or st alexandre.about 2.5 miles in front.

pic 5 ,looking east toward la cache .

well ,not in the greatest mood since 2 weeks,might be in the troubles going up to the camp later in the year.problems with a little bridge .we re trying to find a solution before it s too late.

btw ,i ll be there tomorrow afternoon for the first week end of the year.went there last week to bring stuff.

.......and yes ,there will be a bottle of wine on the table for supper !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :drinks:....and saturday too !!!ha !! ha !!

jean-guy

back from the post office !!talked with a friend .he works for the z e c ,it was snowing at lake casault this morning.ha !! ha !!ha !!

not surprised at all!!!i was working a few miles north of ste marguerite this morning ,windy like hell and cold.i was expecting snow !!

ready for the camp !!

groomer !!!

[

hi timbo !!

thanks !! great weather to take pics.looking at the pics ,action happened about 2.5 miles from me .thunder and lightnings.took the pics around 7 pm and at 9 pm heavy rain and thunder in town.rained most of the day here.

pics 1 and 2 ,looking north/west and north.

pic 4,the silos on the right of the pic.farm going up to the lake or st alexandre.about 2.5 miles in front.

pic 5 ,looking east toward la cache .

well ,not in the greatest mood since 2 weeks,might be in the troubles going up to the camp later in the year.problems with a little bridge .we re trying to find a solution before it s too late.

btw ,i ll be there tomorrow afternoon for the first week end of the year.went there last week to bring stuff.

.......and yes ,there will be a bottle of wine on the table for supper !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :drinks:....and saturday too !!!ha !! ha !!

jean-guy

Take it easy on the wine, Jean-Guy. We don't want you turning into a wineo like some others we come in to contact with from time to time during the winter, eh?

timbo

Take it easy on the wine, Jean-Guy. We don't want you turning into a wineo like some others we come in to contact with from time to time during the winter, eh?

timbo

ha !! ha !! don t worry,we are a good bunch of friends at the lake and i don t think we are nt that kind of ''out of control '' peoples while enjoying a bottle of wine !!

met one of my nephew saturday on my way to the lake .took a few pics of him !!

yesterday ,i could see there was still snow on mount blanc ,park matane and 2 week ends ago ,my nephew was at relais chic chocs and there was still snow on mount logan.

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Jean Guy, cool picture of your camp!

Stan

hi stan !!

thanks !!since a long time i wanted to take pics of the camp at night.took them saturday on my way back from my mooses run .

put the camera on a tripod and click-click !!

if you look closely you can see the antlers on the wall.

jean-guy

Nice job on the camp pictures!

thanks smclelan !!

when the brook will be lower , i ll try some from the other side of the brook.

btw,mosquitos are back since saturday ha !! ha !!!.....i don t mind !!

moving to albertville tomorrow ,few miles west of the clubhouse .not too far from trail 587 .

groomer !!!

The pictures of your camp are my idea of heaven!!

hi sled dog !!!

well ,it s heaven for me. i m alone there with mooses and mosquitos ,including my bottle of wine !!!very peaceful and no traffic!!

still a bit of snow on mount white (park matane)and a lot more on mount albert(gaspesie park)

groomer !!!

Groomer The offer to trade lives still stands. You know your pictures are the best as always. I will try to remember to take my camera to the lake this weekend and show you that I don't just live behind this desk... :drinks:

Groomer The offer to trade lives still stands. You know your pictures are the best as always. I will try to remember to take my camera to the lake this weekend and show you that I don't just live behind this desk... :drinks:

I'll be up at the lake this weekend too,I'll snap a pic of phil in his speedo!LOL! HaHa! :drinks: :drinks:

hi phil !!

thanks !!!when i m minded to take pics ,i can take a few good ones !!well this might make you change your mind or reconsider your offer !!!ha !! ha !!

my dad started to bring me in the woods ,i was around 3 y/o and i work in the woods since 87.just can t believe how much mosquitos and black flies this year !!!)(*&?%$/?%$$$/(* ha !! ha !!probably because of all the rain in may .just crazy !!

normally i don t complaint ,but this year ,woooooow !!! there s a lot !!31c/90f today ,hate that ,but beer will be good friday !!!!

don t forget that camera !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

I'll be up at the lake this weekend too,I'll snap a pic of phil in his speedo!LOL! HaHa! :drinks: :drinks:

ha !! ha !!ha!!! :drinks: ha !! ha !!

groomer !!!

rain and rain and rain and rain !!

so boring,i drank 2 bottles of wine last night!! ha !! ha !!ha !!! :p

saw a rabbit in the yard of the camp,thats it for the week end !!

groomer !!!

Well Groomer I did remember the camera. My pix are not like yours but...

We have a resident nesting pair of eagles, second year in a row...

Ducks not Loons...

Oh yea me burning gas... :drinks:

And a pretty girl... :)

Well Groomer I did remember the camera. My pix are not like yours but...

We have a resident nesting pair of eagles, second year in a row...

Ducks not Loons...

Oh yea me burning gas... :drinks:

And a pretty girl... :)

hi phil !!

thank you very much for the pics ....and not bad at all.

if you can sail on the lake ,must be way bigger than the one i go to.

great for you to have eagles near by.must be very lucky to see eagles here on the z e c.

i wish i could be on that wharf/pier at night or early morning to take pics!!must have some good ones to take.

i should be at my camp tomorrow night ,3 days week end here ,but it looks like it ll be a rainy one again.might come back friday night in town for a few hrs ,there will be fireworks and i ll be very happy to take a few pics with the new camera....i ll see what will happen at the camp!!! ha !! ha !!

....btw ,nice looking lady !!!

thanks again !!

jean-guy :drinks:

i think im going to move to PA.....ha !! ha !!ha !!!

ready to trade phil ??? ha !! ha !!

3 days week end and only thursday night has been nice.windy like hell ,cloudy and rainy .saw 3 mooses ,but too far for me to take pics.

groomer !!! :drinks: