RDL to Levis Question

zrtkat

we are getting everything setup for our trip I need some help we are staying comfort Inn in Rdl on our return to truck we need to know place to stay closest to shuttle to cross River ,It looks like Levis ????? 

RDL to Levis distance ??????

our truck will be parked in St Raymond does anyone know the distance from Levis to St raymond that will be our last day riding 

Thanks 

Zrtkat

levis to St raymond

I think Normandin is the hotel the shuttle picks up at. Need someone else to confirm this. The hotel was called Berenies previous years.

https://hotelnormandin.com/en/hotel-suites-normandin-levis/contact-us/

IMG_3062.PNG

42 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

I think Normandin is the hotel the shuttle picks up at. Need someone else to confirm this. The hotel was called Berenies previous years.

IMG_3062.PNG

I think you are right, but I have never used it we pick a side of the river and stick to it, it's  more fun riding the sleds

2 hours ago, zrtkat said:

we are getting everything setup for our trip I need some help we are staying comfort Inn in Rdl on our return to truck we need to know place to stay closest to shuttle to cross River ,It looks like Levis ????? 

RDL to Levis distance ??????

our truck will be parked in St Raymond does anyone know the distance from Levis to St raymond that will be our last day riding 

Thanks 

Zrtkat

325 kilometers to Levis from RDL, you can stay at Hotel Normandin just ask them and they will have the shuttle ready for you after you finish your breakfast. The shuttle will take you about 20 minutes to cross, they will drop you at Motel  Colibri, from there your ride to Saint Raymond is less than 2 hours. 

levis to St raymond

22 hours ago, Fuse6 said:

IMG_3062.PNG

I just got off phone with the hotel they do not offer shuttle service at the hotel Normandin ,so now back to figuring a way back to St Raymond

4 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Fuse6

The lady from the hotel just called me and she gave me the number to call and I called and they have a shuttle service $36.00 a sled 

thanks for the info

zrtkat

Good to hear , she must be new.....

On 1/25/2019 at 12:05 AM, smclelan said:

I am sure the comfort inn is nice, but just so you know the Universal is a QuebecRider site advertiser.

smclelan

I will keep that in mind next time never been in that area riding so really do not know where to stay ,anyways we had a change of plans we are not staying in RDL thanks

Zrtkat