Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Andyman

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends here on QR and HCS. We live in two of the best countries in the world and share much more than our enormous undefended border. Why we share our Labatt Blue our snow and of course the ballet if you are interested. All joking aside have a great holiday folks and see you soon on the snow.

Andy

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American friends here on QR and HCS. We live in two of the best countries in the world and share much more than our enormous undefended border. Why we share our Labatt Blue our snow and of course the ballet if you are interested. All joking aside have a great holiday folks and see you soon on the snow.

Andy

Andy

Thank you for saying that. It is very true. We are very fortunate to live where we do and to have friends like you living next to us. You and your family have a great Christmas and New Year's season.

Bill

Thank you Andyman. We are all so fortunate to live side by side, the two greatest countries in all the world. Some of the greatest people I have ever met are some of my closest friends from north of the border! Happy Holidays to all! And a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to the men and women who serve our great land in the armed forces at home and abroad! We are all TRULY THANKFUL for what you do!

Shane