Parking Temiscaming

RoweBoat

We have parked in the Esso parking lot previously in Temiscaming, but it can get pretty busy…don’t want  to show up and not have a place to park. Is there anywhere else to leave truck and trailer in Temiscaming?? The interactive map shows parking around the street ??

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Muskoka2 said:

I think he charges $20 per day if U don't stay there!

ok thats highly likely,i did acctually stay there,good to know/ been a couple of years for me

Edited by blackjack1

1 hour ago, SRSchang said:

I have first and last night reservations at the TemRose in Temiscaming in a couple weeks.  Anyone sadllebagged out of there before?

6 of us going there in 3 weeks-owner says you can see trail out her window! Turbo-Doo over on Ontario Conditions has stayed there numerous times-says it's good!

3 hours ago, SRSchang said:

I have first and last night reservations at the TemRose in Temiscaming in a couple weeks.  Anyone sadllebagged out of there before?

The trail is right across from the restaurant at the temrose have saddlebagged many time out of there great place to stay.

7 hours ago, SRSchang said:

Went through there last Tuesday.  They do have the parking lot plowed. The motel is open  and the restaurant is open. The bar is closed. Trail is great going north. 

1 hour ago, Shore1066 said:

Went through there last Tuesday.  They do have the parking lot plowed. The motel is open  and the restaurant is open. The bar is closed. Trail is great going north. 

We have stayed there left our truck /trailer there for 9 days  and saddlebagged, they have you park your truck behind the hotel  up on the street behind there they have a plowed lot up there you just walk down the hill you are at the hotel.

1 hour ago, zrtkat said:

We have stayed there left our truck /trailer there for 9 days  and saddlebagged, they have you park your truck behind the hotel  up on the street behind there they have a plowed lot up there you just walk down the hill you are at the hotel.

I must be getting old. As much as I love riding I can’t imagine doing 9 days out on the trail straight.

49 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

I must be getting old. As much as I love riding I can’t imagine doing 9 days out on the trail straight.

It was a long trip by the last day we where ready to go home .lol. that was our last trip in Quebec then all the COVID hit.

On the fence about going this year with all the requirements to cross the border. 

Zrtkat

1 hour ago, zrtkat said:

It was a long trip by the last day we where ready to go home .lol. that was our last trip in Quebec then all the COVID hit.

On the fence about going this year with all the requirements to cross the border. 

Zrtkat

Less people=great riding & lower prices-$110 @ Forestel is a good deal!

Yes, we decided we will spend two nights at Forestel, we really like it and room prices are great right now!  What we really miss is the lodge in Moffet (Domaine Driftwood??)  Used to do one day Temiscaming to Moffet, then the next day Moffet to Forestel.  This time we will do one day Temiscaming to Forestel.  Miss the big dogs and great food at Domaine Driftwood.

14 minutes ago, SRSchang said:

Yes, we decided we will spend two nights at Forestel, we really like it and room prices are great right now!  What we really miss is the lodge in Moffet (Domaine Driftwood??)  Used to do one day Temiscaming to Moffet, then the next day Moffet to Forestel.  This time we will do one day Temiscaming to Forestel.  Miss the big dogs and great food at Domaine Driftwood.

Yeah, that Driftwood was nice. Only stayed once but was great.

7 hours ago, SRSchang said:

Too bad Relais Rapide-Sept is no more! Used to be a nice break before the last leg into Val d'Or!