Snow Goer Magazine Fall 2008

Andyman

That is the Canadian Snowgoer. 2 years ago Craig, his wife and two other guys came to the HI and the HI management asked me to have dinner with them. Well, I did, and Craig hardly spoke to me. I was not impressed but who can complain about a free meal. This past winter they came up again and again I got a free dinner, as well as my wife and Greta. Craig talked my ear off and said he was going to mention me in his article and he would send me what he wrote up via email. I haven't gotten it and kind of forgot about it until I saw Andyman's post. Can you get me a copy Andy or Steven, please. So glad you mentioned it on here. Craig's wife is a real nice lady and I came away with a pretty nice feeling about Craig.

Nice job!! Finally credit given where credit is due!! Cant wait to buy you a Molson Bill!!
nowa, I'll take you up on that.
Nice job!! Finally credit given where credit is due!! Cant wait to buy you a Molson Bill!!

That is the Canadian Snowgoer. 2 years ago Craig, his wife and two other guys came to the HI and the HI management asked me to have dinner with them. Well, I did, and Craig hardly spoke to me. I was not impressed but who can complain about a free meal. This past winter they came up again and again I got a free dinner, as well as my wife and Greta. Craig talked my ear off and said he was going to mention me in his article and he would send me what he wrote up via email. I haven't gotten it and kind of forgot about it until I saw Andyman's post. Can you get me a copy Andy or Steven, please. So glad you mentioned it on here. Craig's wife is a real nice lady and I came away with a pretty nice feeling about Craig.nowa, I'll take you up on that.

No problem Bill a copy is on it's way.

Andy

Thank you Andy. Steven has also requested a copy or 2 from Craig. You guys are great friends and thanks a lot.

Bill

Hi Bill

I just came back from the post office. I checked the 10 most wanted and didn't see Rob's pic!! You mag should be there in about a week. The lady asked me the contents and I told her it was a dirty magazine I was sending to a friend in the states. I didn't really say it was a dirty magazine but she sure looked at me funny. I tried to get an electronic copy but I can't find one. The only thing we could possibly do is scan a copy of the article to post here.

Andy

But if it's a "Canadian/Quebec" issue, it may not be available here, i'll check their site, if i can find it.

thanks

Gutz

Sled dealers is the best place to find them. Been years since I've seen sled magazines on the news stand... :good:

Congratulations to you Bill. You are the quintessential Ambassador to our sport. Thanks for all that you do!

Congratulations to you Bill. You are the quintessential Ambassador to our sport. Thanks for all that you do!

I really enjoy what I do for the sport and for helping those out who need help. Nothing as bad as being broke down in a strange place and not knowing where to find help. Also when you have a problem it's always nice to know that there is someone available who can help you. I've made a lot of friends by helping other out. I've had it repaid many times as well. I guess what "goes around, comes around".

I really enjoy what I do for the sport and for helping those out who need help. Nothing as bad as being broke down in a strange place and not knowing where to find help. Also when you have a problem it's always nice to know that there is someone available who can help you. I've made a lot of friends by helping other out. I've had it repaid many times as well. I guess what "goes around, comes around".

Well said Bill, and congradulations on being reconized by Snow goer magazine! :good:

Congrat's Bill :good:

It's always nice to see individuals shown to be involved...For the Sport of Snowmobiling..NOW, if we could see the article which I'm gathering is in a Canadian issue...Why wouldn't they put it in the States issue ? I see your'e from Franconia area...do you get to ride much around there or do you focus riding in Quebec' more...?

Congrat's Bill :good:

It's always nice to see individuals shown to be involved...For the Sport of Snowmobiling..NOW, if we could see the article which I'm gathering is in a Canadian issue...Why wouldn't they put it in the States issue ? I see your'e from Franconia area...do you get to ride much around there or do you focus riding in Quebec' more...?

We are into our 5th year here but I've only ridden 20 miles in NH. I leave for Quebec in early Jan and return in mid March. When I leave there is no snow and when I return there is not enough snow to ride. That could change some with the value of the US dollar.

Richly justified recognition, Bill, for all you do for those of us yankees traversing the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean.

May you savour many more years of your daily rides in paradise. Mayhaps i'll have the opportunity to purchase you a beverage one chilly evening at the HI.

regards

timbo