Imotoneige Issue

Snobeeler

Hi all, been using Imotoneige for years now. Love the app. This year I cannot get the map to rotate when I turn the phone sideways. The screen rotates fine in other apps. I have tried restarting phone, deleting and reinstalling Imotoneige. Does yours rotate this year?

On 1/8/2023 at 12:19 PM, GSX800 said:

It won’t work without network connectivity.  For planning at home.  Alain/Towing helped out last time there was a glitch.  He knows who to get it to at the FCMQ for the fix.  

After the PM of snobeeler I raise the flag to my contact at FCMQ this morning who came me back 20 minutes later!!! (I think I have the right one!!!)

here the answer traduction:

Hello Mr. Garceau, We are well aware of this problem and are currently in the process of remedying the situation.

Thank you for your patience.

3 hours ago, towing said:

After the PM of snobeeler I raise the flag to my contact at FCMQ this morning who came me back 20 minutes later!!! (I think I have the right one!!!)

here the answer traduction:

Hello Mr. Garceau, We are well aware of this problem and are currently in the process of remedying the situation.

Thank you for your patience.

Awesome to hear, thanks Alain! And all who checked their phones.

I have always had problems when trying to plan a route. If I try to make a loop by making a starting point and dropping waypoints along the way I want to go it always reroutes the trip to go in a different direction.and changes waypoint 1 to the last one you make instead of keeping it first so it has you backtracking and adding that mileage to the total.

6 hours ago, NSHM said:

I have always had problems when trying to plan a route. If I try to make a loop by making a starting point and dropping waypoints along the way I want to go it always reroutes the trip to go in a different direction.and changes waypoint 1 to the last one you make instead of keeping it first so it has you backtracking and adding that mileage to the total.

Just split your day up in 2 or 3 routes, works for me.

16 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

Just split your day up in 2 or 3 routes, works for me.

I think I figured out how to make it work. Click start, then instead of hitting a waypoint, click end for every waypoint you want until the final destination . The previous "ends"  become sequentially numbered yellow "waypoints"  as you proceed along your route. 

1 minute ago, mcstar said:

I dont use the waypoints, I just end each stop and it does the waypoints on it own after. If i waypoint each stop then it back tracks and adds mileage!  

LOL ,I just found that out....thanks for confirming!