Vintage sending it!

NSHM

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed watching the the video. It had a little bit of everything in the fifteen minute video. The last 15 seconds is so true-turn it up so you dont miss the conversation.  :  )   I'd be willing to bet we have all been there. 

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

thx for sharing ...

oval races....reminds me matane....back in 72 maybe...yvon duhamel ....gaston ferland  were there,official ski doo team......racing in a field....i think it was in march ....at the end of the day ....track was muddy 

jean-guy 

truck magasin.jpg

carni.jpg

club raquetteurs.jpg

lake casault 2.jpg

24 minutes ago, smclelan said:

The blue Snow Crusier in the second picture is the first sled I rode back in 1969.  It was as heavy as a D6 and only slightly faster!

ahaha....ain t look like it on the pic...right at the bottom of the before esso gas station ,going west bound

the pic with 4 guys.....dad , far left ...in lac saumon ....nautic club ,next to rd 132 

jean-guy

polaris.jpg

17 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed watching the the video. It had a little bit of everything in the fifteen minute video. The last 15 seconds is so true-turn it up so you dont miss the conversation.  :  )   I'd be willing to bet we have all been there. 

LOL ....  His only complaint was he needed another one.....  Dealers had some in stock,no snowchecks then!

There was even a tabernak thrown in in the middle of the vid.

Edited by NSHM

I remember those days very well, boggie wheels upside down, gas on your jacket, and tools and spare plugs required to get back home...couldn't  wait to ride and night time rides were a thing of the day....and the sleds were much lighter and narrow...and really used a lot of gas too!!

3 hours ago, quebec bob said:

I remember those days very well, boggie wheels upside down, gas on your jacket, and tools and spare plugs required to get back home...couldn't  wait to ride and night time rides were a thing of the day....and the sleds were much lighter and narrow...and really used a lot of gas too!!

Back in the day  racers had a burn hole in the  center of their one piece snowmobile suits where it back fired through the carburetors .