Rimouski Hotel Suggestion?

Grimmer

1 hour ago, GT Rider said:

I haven't parked my truck & trailer in Rimouski.

I have stayed at Hotel Rimouski (a ride through town snow coverage hit and miss) and

Hotel L'Empress (an easier ride). Both have restaurants.

I would call about parking.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Rimouski.thumb.png.61308e393f331a368282af71bed0fb0d.png

Yep,

Sleds overheating by the time we got to hotel

Staged out of Hotel L'Empress a few years back.  We have an in line four place trailer and had no problem with parking.  Gas station right next door. Tim Hortons across the street if you want a quick coffee and something to eat for breakfast. LaCage sports bar/restaurant in the hotel.  Trail right out the back of the parking lot to take you out of town. 

Universal is where most stay in RDL.  Its about 135 km from RDL to Rimouski via trail 5.  There is also a Quality Inn and Comfort Inn on the other side of town.

A note for the Universal is the restaurant is under renovation this winter.  Breakfast is served next to the restaurant in what was a conference room that has been converted for this season.  Supper is served in the bar which has a few booths and tables.  There are also many restaurants in town to choose from.

Jack & Sandi

We start from from Mon Joli Hotel in Mont Joli.

Reason being you leave your truck keys with them. If you break down they have a guy that will come rescue you. Had two trips where a machine in the group broke down. Real life saver when your 100’s of km from your truck

On 2/1/2023 at 5:26 PM, Fuse6 said:

We start from from Mon Joli Hotel in Mont Joli.

Reason being you leave your truck keys with them. If you break down they have a guy that will come rescue you. Had two trips where a machine in the group broke down. Real life saver when your 100’s of km from your truck

Took your advice last year.  And yeah.....we also had to use that guy.  Lol. Great setup.  

• 3 weeks later...