Finally Back to Quebec

wng-2

My friend and I were finally able to get back on the trails of Quebec for a few days. Unloaded in Monticello, Maine, and stayed in Fort Kent Maine. We crossed into New Brunswick Tuesday, and rode East and into Quebec at Degelis. We took the 571 and stayed in Mont Joli. Didn't really have time this trip to make the full Gaspe loop this trip. Decided to head back West and stayed in Riviere Du Loup. Planned on two nights there, but decided to cut it short due to the much talked about pending nasty weather. I was more concerned about the high winds than the cold. Zero visibility sux, and of course slows you down. I have dealt with large drifting issues before, and definitely wanted to avoid that. Too old and fat for that. We rode to Presque Ilse, Maine from Riviere Du Loup on Thursday, via New Brunswick, entering Maine at Van Buran. Short ride to the truck Friday morning. 0 degree F temperature  wasn't an issue, and the winds hadn't caused too much drifting yet. Back to the truck by 0900, and drove home. Nice little trip. Trails were great. Hope to make a longer run soon. The cold followed us South. I am definitely thankful to have a heated shack this morning. A little chilly for Southern Maine. Some Photos of the trip below.

Motoneige dans le Maine et la région du Bas-Saint-Laurent au Québec

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_02/536096704_Temperature4February2023.thumb.jpg.221b8855b6a512d3b95257ebf6b69576.jpg

Edited by wng-2
Edit

4 hours ago, wng-2 said:

Thanks. Tried several times, on both browsers, and the phone. Keep getting the attached message. http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_02/Screenshot_20230204-175451.thumb.png.2d2ac3a8f9a1cb0a03c18768d8c8eb1e.png

I was getting the same  message last week, rebooted the tablet and it seem to come out of it.