4th of july !!!

groomer

I got up this morning and I thought I would send a note to all our American Friends on this 4th of July only to find Groomer beat me to it! Well Happy 4th anyway everyone have a safe and happy celebration with your family and friends.

Andy

last night for supper ,i had my bottle of wine on the table .on my first ''shot '' of wine , i did nt forget to say '' cheers '' to all my american friends .

good for you artcat900,i call that place ''andyman's bld ''.about 7 miles east of ste marguerite ( tq 5 ) on the way down to the st fidele cb.early morning.

groomer !!! :drinks:

I got up this morning and I thought I would send a note to all our American Friends on this 4th of July only to find Groomer beat me to it! Well Happy 4th anyway everyone have a safe and happy celebration with your family and friends.

Andy

Many thanks for the kind sentements, Andyman. That's a very good looking pic you included.

timbo

last night for supper ,i had my bottle of wine on the table .on my first ''shot '' of wine , i did nt forget to say '' cheers '' to all my american friends .

good for you artcat900,i call that place ''andyman's bld ''.about 7 miles east of ste marguerite ( tq 5 ) on the way down to the st fidele cb.early morning.

Cheers, many time over, to you as well, Jean-Guy.

Enjoy your summer. It is fast fleeting. The days grow shorter. The nites grow longer. Soon, that most blessed of days, the Autumnal Equinox, will be upon you. It's all good, Groomer.

Till Albertville, in a few months.

timbo

Cheers, many time over, to you as well, Jean-Guy.

Enjoy your summer. It is fast fleeting. The days grow shorter. The nites grow longer. Soon, that most blessed of days, the Autumnal Equinox, will be upon you. It's all good, Groomer.

Till Albertville, in a few months.

timbo

merci timbo !!

bienvenue !! it s getting closer a bit everyday.

see you in albertville ,next season !!

jean-guy

It won't be many days until the trails look like this again!

Andy

And I for one cannot wait till they look like that again...bring it on :)

• 3 weeks later...

before going up to my camp til monday ,just wanted to wish to all my american friends a happy 4th of july !!!

enjoy your day and have fun !!!

I just got a BIG smile on my face after seeing that picture groomer! Where was that at?

I just got a BIG smile on my face after seeing that picture groomer! Where was that at?

hi muddking !!

for me , '' grooming time '' almost an hour east of ste marguerite and close to mid way between ste marguerite and the st fidele cable bridge .about 15 mins east of ste marguerite by sled.

groomer !!!