Top Secret Intel Requested

BOBLER

Been visiting fcmq maps probably 6 times a day, so i pay attention, goal is to ride out of quebec city to roberval

1) trail 23 from le tape to les sabels normally this trail is groomed religiously, is it passable, have not seen one pass with groomer to do anything

2) trail 83 from relay22 to roberval, what if anything is going on and is it passable?

3) trail 3 out of quebec city, is it passable to st raymond? and is it passable to trail 369?

I know fcmq says closed but what is the boots on the ground report?

1) les sabels is where?

2) according to Club La Tuque i believe they did their run up and back on 83 from 22, one pass so far i believe.  No word on top from Roberval. 
  I would Call Relais 22 and ask

3) st Raymond not sure. 369 yes 

rivers lots of places still not safe. 

1 hour ago, BOBLER said:

Been visiting fcmq maps probably 6 times a day, so i pay attention, goal is to ride out of quebec city to roberval

1) trail 23 from le tape to les sabels normally this trail is groomed religiously, is it passable, have not seen one pass with groomer to do anything

2) trail 83 from relay22 to roberval, what if anything is going on and is it passable?

3) trail 3 out of quebec city, is it passable to st raymond? and is it passable to trail 369?

I know fcmq says closed but what is the boots on the 

Edited by iceman

Just now, BOBLER said:

ed)

1) les sabels is where?

herbetville

I know 368 is not open yer but  23 was groomed from Hebertville to l Etape

just called auberge presbytre trail beautiful from l’Etape to their door. Open

28 minutes ago, William Gaf Gaffney said:
28 minutes ago, William Gaf Gaffney said:

Anybody know anything about trail 83 from Wemo, to parent being shut down for bridge repair

I can't inform you about the other tracks if you look on motoneige you will find all the information you need, regarding the TQ83 from wamon to parent it will remain closed for the time of the construction of the bridge of the decell it should be finished for January 23 afterwards you will have a magnificent bridge and track for a very long time thank you for your understanding and patience 👍

The above was copied from a FB post on Fer Cheval FB page.

5 hours ago, BOBLER said:

ust called auberge presbytre trail beautiful from l’Etape to their door. Open

Thank you, have stayed there few times and that section of trail is always good, but yet fcmq reports closed

Probably don't have all the signs up yet. As has been reported previously, the FCMQ has had a slight change this year in that clubs cannot mark their trails open until they are 100% marked and signed. It has to do with their liability insurance and a lawsuit 

Posted by Le Relais 22 Milles inc.

28m  · 

STATE OF FEDERAL SNOW TRAILS.

There are several of you to call us to know the condition of the trails.

Know that although the trail is in red on the IMSnowing map, there seems to be a coordination problem between the data sent by the snowmobile club and that processed by the FCMQ.

Trail 83 between Relay 22 and Lake St Jean was resurfaced before yesterday after the storm.

Route 83 between Relais 22 and Wemotaci is currently being resurfaced.

And finally route 73 between Relais 22 and Tuque is scheduled for tomorrow. But was surfaced before Saturday's storm.

Happy snowmobile 

This is all a little confusing to say the least.  I have a trip planned for next Wednesday the 24th, until the following Wednesday from Mont Laurier to Lac Taureau, to Relais 22 etc and I'm not sure if I should cancel based on current map conditions.

24 minutes ago, slimjim2525 said:

This is all a little confusing to say the least.  I have a trip planned for next Wednesday the 24th, until the following Wednesday from Mont Laurier to Lac Taureau, to Relais 22 etc and I'm not sure if I should cancel based on current map conditions.

You're touch and go.  Sounds like Parent to Wemo will open the week of the 23rd.  La Tuque clubs site says everything in their area is open, except 355 to the south which you might need.  States they are working on it.  Similar no reports from the Manawan club yet for TQ33 and RT345.  My guess is you'll be ok, but you're not gonna know till right before you are booked to leave.