Quevillion-Senneterre-Clova

gowser

The good ole ball buster… Le Balbuzzard Sauvage.  Only the second place I know of that makes you take your boots off to come inside.  Funny now that I think of it, the other place is also a log cabin.

How is the snow depth between Faillon and Clova?  Think it can survive another warm spell?

5 minutes ago, Je me souviens said:

The good ole ball buster… Le Balbuzzard Sauvage.  Only the second place I know of that makes you take your boots off to come inside.  Funny now that I think of it, the other place is also a log cabin.

How is the snow depth between Faillon and Clova?  Think it can survive another warm spell?

Lac Truite ?

43 minutes ago, Je me souviens said:

At least you get to wear knit slippers that thousands of others wore. At least the last time I was there.

I was thinking about Lac Moreau, I had forgotten about Trout lake.  They were kinda ball busters too, but it was a sweet place.

Funny story.  About ten years ago we stopped and ate there not knowing they mostly cater to reservations with full package only, so it wasn’t cheap and the food was pretty bad.  As we left I asked about gas.  It was waaaaayyyyy over priced, and I mentioned it, but needed it so we paid….So off we go back to the trucks.  Long story short we went the wrong way for about an hour before realizing the mistake we had made.  So we ended up back at his gas pump for another round a couple hours latter.  The guy laughed a little when he said that I liked his gas so much I came back for more…lesson learned, never run your lips to the guy with the gas, no matter how bad he gouges you.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_02/image.png.fa8d4045bb93a7bee929739ec2515818.png

Ooops,,,,

Did the price go up on the second fill up?

GutZ

image.png

3 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

I was thinking about Lac Moreau, I had forgotten about Trout lake.  They were kinda ball busters too, but it was a sweet place.

Funny story.  About ten years ago we stopped and ate there not knowing they mostly cater to reservations with full package only, so it wasn’t cheap and the food was pretty bad.  As we left I asked about gas.  It was waaaaayyyyy over priced, and I mentioned it, but needed it so we paid….So off we go back to the trucks.  Long story short we went the wrong way for about an hour before realizing the mistake we had made.  So we ended up back at his gas pump for another round a couple hours latter.  The guy laughed a little when he said that I liked his gas so much I came back for more…lesson learned, never run your lips to the guy with the gas, no matter how bad he gouges you.

Haha! I wonder if Noel 9 (owner) is still above ground.... The last time I stopped in he was looking pretty weathered. Sweet place though for sure.

16 hours ago, doonali said:

Haha! I wonder if Noel 9 (owner) is still above ground.... The last time I stopped in he was looking pretty weathered. Sweet place though for sure.

Noel’s brother Jack has been running the place the last few years. Love it there. Top of the gorges.