Mt. Valin

The Skipper

read on a french forum that the president of the caribou-concrits club talked on a local radio in chicoutimi this pm :

br are at work since this morning .those sectors should be groomed for the week-end

sector bras louis , bras de l enfer , valinouet toward jalobert and in the area of la chapelle !!!

groomer !!!

Hey Bill;

Are you stationed at your chicoutimi outpost for the season? Let us know what it looks like up there as soon as you can, thanks. George.

Bill won't be up to "Paradise" until after the holidays. He travels south to visit family Thanksgiving to Christmas. I am quite sure we will all know when Bill has arrived! :yahoo::good:

Hi Don

Sorry to hear about your motor. That is a real bummer.

Bill

Thanks guys,

it really sucks... it's an 04 with only 75k on it (Mostly Canadian Miles), it is still under the GM extended warranty, so maybe try again in two weeks.

thanks

Don

Thanks guys,

it really sucks... it's an 04 with only 75k on it (Mostly Canadian Miles), it is still under the GM extended warranty, so maybe try again in two weeks.

thanks

Don

Sorry Don. You will have great snow in two weeks. We did 300 miles between yesterday and today. Groomer was out late this afternoon and starting down 93. It`s sill snowing outside right now and we had about 12 inches of new snow on the ground this moring. We tried to go down trial 368 but it had not been broken and 3 feet of fresh snow was just tooooo much to handle. Great riding is here. Should only be a week or so until you can ride right down into town. Some trails are groomed just on the north side of the Sagunee. The trails were not very crowded today.

Snow conditions were great. Not much groomed however lots of breaking trail.

The least amount of people i've seen there t-day weekend in a number of years

The Zec sucked due to extensive plowing save the money and skip it.

The new XP is all it was built to be and more in my opion.

Rode 330 miles just the same.

Ordered parts to repair my own ignorance and will be headed for the hill Thursday as well.

Gas at La Chapelle $4.92 per US gallon = bring lots of cash no plastic this year

Great ride lots of snow and good times with great freinds

ER

Snow conditions were great. Not much groomed however lots of breaking trail.

The least amount of people i've seen there t-day weekend in a number of years

The Zec sucked due to extensive plowing save the money and skip it.

The new XP is all it was built to be and more in my opion.

Rode 330 miles just the same.

Ordered parts to repair my own ignorance and will be headed for the hill Thursday as well.

Gas at La Chapelle $4.92 per US gallon = bring lots of cash no plastic this year

Great ride lots of snow and good times with great freinds

ER

Hey ER!

How are ya man? Long time no talk! Was thinking of going up this weekend myself. Will they be grooming this week? give me a call. You still have my number?

Shane