Need Help, So called friends?

800steve

I just had knee surgury yesterday, and my so called "Buddies' called me and told me they are leaving monday for a trip to Quebec, knowing I cant ride for at least a few weeks.Do you think I should continue to talk and or even ride with these no good rotten low life SOBs or try and find a better class of riders/friends to associate with. PS, these dirtbags say that they will keep me so well informed about the trip it will be like I am ALMOST there. Now I would Never do this to a real friend of mine, so please let me know what you would do. Thanks from a laid up Friend.

Those Bastards! 800 a few more weeks will make all the difference. Trails should all be mint by then.(hopefully.) hang in there.Hell i live up here and ony been out once.

May be they will go back in a few weeks , better they get out while they can ,cause it will be a short season , and 2 weeks from now should be great for you , alot smoother and more snow and no sippi holes, keep up with recovery, luck . grumpy

My stars guy!! Why would you NOT want your "buddies" to go sleddin ??? Now you want to trash them!!! Or did you want them to stay home and babysit you like some 100 year old man?? You are only talking two weeks to be ready/fit yourself, season is not lost,, What would happen (for some surprise reason) your were layed up for 4/5 weeks or all season,, I guess you would expect buddies just sit home with their high priced equipment,,NOT have fun or enjoy what they love to do?? GET REAL !!! Just because you are not "up to par" is no resaon to go on here and bash your buddies. If I was your so called "buddies",,, I would say BY, BY,,, for GOOD !!! Maybe I am missing something here ?? But two and two does not add up to four with all your trashing for such a little problem!!!

My stars guy!! Why would you NOT want your "buddies" to go sleddin ??? Now you want to trash them!!! Or did you want them to stay home and babysit you like some 100 year old man?? You are only talking two weeks to be ready/fit yourself, season is not lost,, What would happen (for some surprise reason) your were layed up for 4/5 weeks or all season,, I guess you would expect buddies just sit home with their high priced equipment,,NOT have fun or enjoy what they love to do?? GET REAL !!! Just because you are not "up to par" is no resaon to go on here and bash your buddies. If I was your so called "buddies",,, I would say BY, BY,,, for GOOD !!! Maybe I am missing something here ?? But two and two does not add up to four with all your trashing for such a little problem!!!

Boy Fuzzy Im glad you dont ride with me, you have no compasion for the sick or badly injured.

Boy Fuzzy Im glad you dont ride with me, you have no compasion for the sick or badly injured.

Yes,There is compasion if a man has a problem!! "Been there and done that" with my own health issues that has kept me on the side lines sometimes with no Canada sled trips with my freinds, Yes it is a little problem and all the fun factor is missing,,, BUT why on earth a normal thinking man should be bashing and trashing his "buddies" because they would NOT stay home from what they love to do,,, Just because you are out of the game for a few weeks,, That's not a true "freinds" way of thinking in my book !! And yes,, I would still say BY BY,,

He's got to be bustin his buddies! And if not it's a 2 week lay up. I tore my acl 7 yrs ago and had surgery 2 days before X-mas. I was riding the 2nd week of Jan. with a brace, doctor didn't know! But winters short and all you doing is sitting on the sled anyway!

I just had knee surgury yesterday, and my so called "Buddies' called me and told me they are leaving monday for a trip to Quebec, knowing I cant ride for at least a few weeks.Do you think I should continue to talk and or even ride with these no good rotten low life SOBs or try and find a better class of riders/friends to associate with. PS, these dirtbags say that they will keep me so well informed about the trip it will be like I am ALMOST there. Now I would Never do this to a real friend of mine, so please let me know what you would do. Thanks from a laid up Friend.

a) tell them to PM me if they need a body/sled.

B) let me know if you need someone to ride with.

Heh.

a) tell them to PM me if they need a body/sled.

B) let me know if you need someone to ride with.

Heh.

X2 LOL I am 2 well u know...

pretty sure he is busti his buddies... :)

I was bustin my buddies until they called me this morning to tell me how good it looked. Its going to be torture a friend week now. I know those bastards wont let up all week if conditions are good. I dont know what I ever did to deserve this treatment. And if they say a reason why, dont beleive them.

I was bustin my buddies until they called me this morning to tell me how good it looked. Its going to be torture a friend week now. I know those bastards wont let up all week if conditions are good. I dont know what I ever did to deserve this treatment. And if they say a reason why, dont beleive them.

Just think of them as your scouts for now.

800Steve wrote "Do you think I should continue to talk and or even ride with these no good rotten low life SOBs or try and find a better class of riders/friends to associate with"

I think that everyone should always be looking for a better class of friends :huh: . For me personally it has just not worked out and I'm still in the carpool to hell with the same group of friends I've been riding with for 25+ years. :drinks: So we take what we can get,stick with those who can stand being around us and move forward. Best of luck with your healing process.

SLED BACK TOGETHER YET

Front suspension and direction all together and tight as a ???. Working on chaincase bearings, jackshaft and drive shaft bearings, i did the rear end and exhaust last year. I should be good 'till 25k now. Will be out this week end for a test run before the Gaspe

gathering. Now rent a sled and lets ride.

I think that everyone should always be looking for a better class of friends :huh: . For me personally it has just not worked out and I'm still in the carpool to hell with the same group of friends I've been riding with for 25+ years. :drinks: So we take what we can get,stick with those who can stand being around us and move forward. Best of luck with your healing process.

Better to ride with the devil you know than the devil you don't. 25yrs :drinks: some marriages don't even last that long.

Well I guess alls well that ends well. The snowmobile Gods have punished these guys for leaving me home. Sled problems have brought there trip to an early end. They came home 2 days early. I do feel bad for them, but next time they will know better. I hope there isnt a next time.