St Zenon Conditions?

icecreamman

My friend Coyote did a trip St-Donat/reservoir Gouin round-trip starting last sunday morning and coming back at the truck in St-Donat wednesday noon (yesterday) and it have a good 4" of new snow on the truck :good:

For this last storm, here at home in the south we probably had around 3" today, it still slightly snow now with strong winds and the second part of this storm should hit us tomorroy. forecast seems to had reduce their snow amount but let's wait to see.

I will be on the trails next sunday so able to report conditions on next monday for sure.

The other good thing for the condition: sunny with max temp sat/sunday: -18C/-19C B)

winter seems finally coming...

:drinks:

Alain

My friend Coyote did a trip St-Donat/reservoir Gouin round-trip starting last sunday morning and coming back at the truck in St-Donat wednesday noon (yesterday) and it have a good 4" of new snow on the truck :good:

For this last storm, here at home in the south we probably had around 3" today, it still slightly snow now with strong winds and the second part of this storm should hit us tomorroy. forecast seems to had reduce their snow amount but let's wait to see.

I will be on the trails next sunday so able to report conditions on next monday for sure.

The other good thing for the condition: sunny with max temp sat/sunday: -18C/-19C B)

winter seems finally coming...

:drinks:

Alain

Sounds good Alain. I am heading up Monday. Thanks for all your help.

We are at the dam reservoir Gouin now (Friday night).....only sledders here tonight. Rode 200 INSANE miles today starting from Repos, then Chateauvert (no gas there today)' Kanawata, Casey. trails were 9.5 and we only saw 1 group of riders near Kanawata, no one else at all.

We are at the dam reservoir Gouin now (Friday night).....only sledders here tonight. Rode 200 INSANE miles today starting from Repos, then Chateauvert (no gas there today)' Kanawata, Casey. trails were 9.5 and we only saw 1 group of riders near Kanawata, no one else at all.

Any mosquitos up there Chris?

Andy

No Mosquitos but a wolf came trucking thru the parking lot of the compound here last night while we were eating dinner. Maybe heading over to Parent/Clova area today.

Man it's cold up here this a.m.

Chris

Are you doing the loop up around the Gouin or gonna just stay on 83? Thinking of heading up that way and never did that loop around the top. :drinks:

Waking up today at Meekos. What an awesome place!!! The food here is 5 star for sure!!!

Left the Goiun reservoir yesterday morning and took the 83 to Parent for lunch. Perfect ride. lots of snow, very little traffic and beautiful but cold day.

We took the 13 trail down and stopped at 100 lacs for a quick break and over to Meekos for the night. All riding up here is fantastic right now. Very low traffic and

Plenty of snow and groomed trails. Today we make our way back to Real Masse in St Zenon to end our little 3 day ride.

Not doing the whole 83/93 loop but I have done it several times in the past. I would imagine if you wanted to do it now (aprox. 1100 mi) around that it would be more than fine

And you probably wouldn't run into 50 sleds the entire trip.

COLD here again this a.m..........-27c..........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Waking up today at Meekos. What an awesome place!!! The food here is 5 star for sure!!!

Left the Goiun reservoir yesterday morning and took the 83 to Parent for lunch. Perfect ride. lots of snow, very little traffic and beautiful but cold day.

We took the 13 trail down and stopped at 100 lacs for a quick break and over to Meekos for the night. All riding up here is fantastic right now. Very low traffic and

Plenty of snow and groomed trails. Today we make our way back to Real Masse in St Zenon to end our little 3 day ride.

Not doing the whole 83/93 loop but I have done it several times in the past. I would imagine if you wanted to do it now (aprox. 1100 mi) around that it would be more than fine

And you probably wouldn't run into 50 sleds the entire trip.

COLD here again this a.m..........-27c..........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I did see your name in the guest book at Barrage Gouin... sounds like you got to see a real wolf ! Great place to stay.