Summer Gathering #5 July 20 and 21

Saguenay Bill

Hi all you QR Members

Make your plans now for our 5th Summer Gathering the weekend of July 20 and 21. Ray and Yvonne at Cannon Mt View Motel and Restaurant will be our host again this year. To make a reservation you can email them at info@cannonmtview.com or call them at 603-823-9577. When you make resevations mention that you are attending the Quebec Rider Summer Gathering. The room rate is $75 + tax double occupancy. for QR members. Friday evening the meal will be from the menu and Saturday night they will have a Prime Rib dinner for $20 per person which includes tax and gratuity for QR members.

Bill

Edited by Saguenay Bill

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email on it's way!

Thanks

GutZ

Yvonne emailed me that you had made your reservation. What about longhair and shorthair?

Hi Bill, I put the date on my calendar. I will plan on coming up to see everybody for Saturday evening. It's been a while.

Hi Bob

That's great. Haven't seen you in a couple of years.

Bill

Long, short and maybe Mini.

GutZ

Don't forget to bring the mitts for Mini

Hi Bill,

Sent off an e-mail requesting reservations. We will see you there.

A belated Happy Birthday to you. Hope it was a good one.

Sandi & Jack :drinks:

Hi Jack and Sandi

Looling forward to seeing you. Thanks for the B'day wish.

Bill

OK, I have reservations too!. Never been to N.H. so this was an "excuse" to see N.H. (at least that's what I told the wife!).

Can't wait to meet everyone......oh and I see we wont be the only one's from NJ!

OK, I have reservations too!. Never been to N.H. so this was an "excuse" to see N.H. (at least that's what I told the wife!).

Can't wait to meet everyone......oh and I see we wont be the only one's from NJ!

MC if you can plan an extra day or two there is a lot of beautiful country. Hike or drive to Mt Washington summit, ride tram to top of Cannon Mt., have lunch at Mt Washington resort, and a drink in the "Cave" at resort. If you are an outdoors guy the list is endless.

N H is a most beautiful state again Bill is living the dream...

• 2 months later...

it's almost time......Bill, we're still on right?..........no one is saying anything !!!!

If the Weather is good I will leave earlier and attempt to reach the summit of Mt. Washington on Friday !!?

it's almost time......Bill, we're still on right?..........no one is saying anything !!!!

If the Weather is good I will leave earlier and attempt to reach the summit of Mt. Washington on Friday !!?

By all means we are still on flor next weekend.

On foot?