Mid Range

I was born on a ski doo, I think it was a Ski doo 12? I weakened for a year in 2007 and bought a machine that looked like a bug not a sled. Otherwise I am ski dooooo. And I have no desire to go elsewhere.

I am embaressed to confess that we rode Polaris for the first three years of our initiation into the world of snowmobiling, since then I have seen the light but having said that I will ride anything thats available for me to rent :-(

OK, so I started on a Motoski in 78. Went to the Scorpion side for a while in the late 80's. Had the Pole bug during the 90's, Had a cat attack during the late 90's to the early 2000's. Finally saw the light in 2006 and sarted on teh rev's. I won't be changing anytime soon!!!

OK, so I started on a Motoski in 78. Went to the Scorpion side for a while in the late 80's. Had the Pole bug during the 90's, Had a cat attack during the late 90's to the early 2000's. Finally saw the light in 2006 and sarted on teh rev's. I won't be changing anytime soon!!!

Won't be CHANGING!!!! OMG!! You have to drive it first! Don't remember seeing you at the Gathering!?!?

See you in Franconia Buddy!

:drinks:

1965 was my first new SkiDoo!

I was lucky to be a Polaris rider during the mid '70's until 1989. They were very dependable then.

It's been mostly SkiDoo's during the past 16 years with several Cats thrown in the mix. I would still like to try a Rush though. Most likely another Doo next season.

mike

Well while we're on the topic, i've been Polaris free myself since 1996 and been CELEBRATING SOBRIATY SINCE.

I think Trailblazer is a closet Polaris rider....

Does this poll include non tracked vehiecles (like ATVs)??

I'm proud to say that I have been Polaris free and will not test positive for any residue.

Came close to owning one, but a good friend stopped me. Bought him a case of Lebatts as a thank you.

Gee I leave leftout. 30+ years of riding and I've never experienced riding nothing but Doos. When I first started riding most all of my riding friends were on Yamahas or Poos. They use to tease me about being on a Skippy Doo. But it only took them about 6 years to convert to a Doo. They saw how little repairs and parts replacement I had to do on my Doo as compared to the Yamahas and Poos. They told me I was ahead of my time

here's the beast

Apparently the Rmotion is quite something. 472 pounds compared to my 4 stroke Polaris at 580 pounds.

Why did you go back to a 2 stroke and not the 1200? Especially for Quebec trails.

Hi Mid Range,

I love it. Looks awesome I went with 800 e Tec You are going be so happy with that sled. Hope to meet you next year

Mowed the lawn today. Lol

CrazySnow !!!!

Good luck as well with your new toy Crazysnow

Why did you go back to a 2 stroke and not the 1200? Especially for Quebec trails.

been riding a 4 stroke for the past 6 years.... heavy sled. I was looking for a lighter sled, new chassis (REV-XS). Wanted to try BRP technology. These e-tec seems to be as good on gas as a 4 stroke.

I don't think a 4 stroke is a prerequisite over here... right???

Edited by Mid Range

Good luck as well with your new toy Crazysnow

been riding a 4 stroke for the past 6 years.... heavy sled. I was looking for a lighter sled, new chassis (REV-XS). Wanted to try BRP technology. These e-tec seems to be as good on gas as a 4 stroke.

I don't think a 4 stroke is a prerequisite over here... right???

Not a prerequisite,but it is nice not to have to carry and add oil on saddlebag trips and the 600 will get a little better mpg at speeds up to about 50-55 mph but after that the 1200 will be better.(based on the guys I rode with this year)

Good luck and enjoy your new ride!!

Think Snow!