Where am I?

Trailblazer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the pic of the old trailer is at Abitibi Canyon.

182Ray and I have gone as far as there on our quest to Moosenee and James Bay. From this trailer we have been told you need a guide the last hundred or so miles.

However, we have learned the trailn will take you and the sled to James Bay from Cochrane. The cost is reasonable (as best I recall). But the train only runs a couple days a week.

mike

Trailblazer that bridge is on the way up to Rabaska (or after Rabaska headed south) I think trail 322.

Rabaska is the destination to see the Bear there in the bar. I think anyway.

Look on page 10 of this thread, post 190, I have danced with that bear!! :drinks:

That bear sure does alot of dancing.......

Trailblazer that bridge is on the way up to Rabaska (or after Rabaska headed south) I think trail 322.

Rabaska is the destination to see the Bear there in the bar. I think anyway.

You betcha Iceman, with the milage you got on that Yammy of yours there's no fooling you.

In all my travels, this last season was my first time to Rabaska. Love love love that place can not wait to get back. They got it going on over there, they got quite a beautiful setup there, Would have had 2 stays there if my girl did not let me down with a stupid loose wire on the newly installed starter on the way there in Clova. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Ride on.

• 2 weeks later...

There's another one across the street, LOL...

DSC00402.JPG

Now THAT's funny right there!

Yo David,

That must be La Tuque crossing the main road after passing the radar trap behind the airport.

Snowman

It's only a radar trap if you get caught!!

Otherwise you tuck-in throttle-up and it's the road bike/jet take-off scene from top gun!!

• 2 weeks later...