Where am I?

Trailblazer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea but I do know the brick work was laid from 2 directions nasty

Here that means two layers of brick and is a good thing.

Hey Jim,

How's business? Sandy blew things up for you? You going to the gathering?

Business? Let's just say I'm sick of the phone ringing! Not too often you say that. Now I hope we have a winter like last year, IN NJ THAT IS.. Or there's going to be alot of homes with tarps on them all winter. I want the snow up North and sun here at least til mid January lol! I'm sure I'll be at the gathering, I never make plans when I go to QC more then a week before I leave. Hoping to break the 4000 mile season this year.

Business? Let's just say I'm sick of the phone ringing! Not too often you say that. Now I hope we have a winter like last year, IN NJ THAT IS.. Or there's going to be alot of homes with tarps on them all winter. I want the snow up North and sun here at least til mid January lol! I'm sure I'll be at the gathering, I never make plans when I go to QC more then a week before I leave. Hoping to break the 4000 mile season this year.

Jackstraw

I would suggest that you make reservations now. You can always call and cancel. The hotel will be full that weeekend.

Bill

Hey RMK,

Are you in the building/construction business?

Tom

Happy thanksgiving

Yes high end custom homes. Getting out of Florida for the next 10 days.with my son Douglas hunting season. With luck I will see what a sled looks like. Havent been out of the state since March. 7 day work weeks 90% of this past year. Lots of client hand holding they fly in and want you 24/7 to pick out t/p holders.

Edited by rmk

That doesn't look like solid brick, more like a brick veneer that you stick to an interior wall.

Yes it is peel and stick. I have the same type behind my wood stove at the cabin. Roofing work? Have any of the codes changed?

Edited by rmk

• 2 weeks later...