NEW RIDES!! POST SOME PICTURES!

lindasledgirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Linda you're going to start drinking more WINE !!! after you see the price for a spare belt for the 800 R E-TEC. :rofl: And you need two ' O Boy it never ends. I Opened an extra bottle last night :crazy:

John:

Why do you need two spare belts? I've never had belt problems with mine. This year I am going to run the belt I used last year that has 3,500 miles. I carry the original for a spare. They are very expensive...

Hey Linda you're going to start drinking more WINE !!! after you see the price for a spare belt for the 800 R E-TEC. :rofl: And you need two ' O Boy it never ends. I Opened an extra bottle last night :crazy:

Two spare belts???? Doo you expect your sled to be that hard on belts :help: :help: , changed my first one at 14000klms and using it as a spare right now. The olden days are over John.

No no no !!! Linda has two new sleds. That's what I Meant, She knows what I meant

Phil I've never blown a belt but I'm Definitely caring a spare . The last sled I bought the dealer through it in Those days are over.

No no no !!! Linda has two new sleds. That's what I Meant, She knows what I meant

Phil I've never blown a belt but I'm Definitely caring a spare . The last sled I bought the dealer through it in Those days are over.

I see...Yes A spare is necessary...It's nice when we ride several people have the same sled, equals lots of spares...

Here is my new member of the herd.Had a different hudge chrome bumper put on and the hand guards and skid plate plus the bag on the tunnel since this pic..( but its in Mattan ) I think the 2012 My wife bought my son is better than this one.But time will tell..Shes a twin of the one we got last year.Now the herd is 50/50...No I would never sell my S.C. yam..need something to tow the Polarisks ..2 other friends bought them....lol...My wife rides backcountry and trails..her attak is better than a 2-smoke for that. jack

post-526-0-02988000-1355932735_thumb.jpg

Edited by quebecmountainrider

• 3 weeks later...

All the way to 3 Rivers?

Does Yamaha cover warranty issues on both sides of the border if you buy in QC?

I was looking at buying in Qc, but Skidoo said no warranty extensions, even if I bought new.

Thanks

GutZ

About 10 years ago a friend of mine melted a piston on a Polaris up near Val-d-or a dealer up in Amos fixed it up under warranty, It was a brand new sled

All the way to 3 Rivers?

Does Yamaha cover warranty issues on both sides of the border if you buy in QC?

I was looking at buying in Qc, but Skidoo said no warranty extensions, even if I bought new.

Thanks

GutZ

Yup! Over the years we've had in-warranty stuff done at various QC dealers, and voluntarily recalls also that the US Dealers didn't even know about.

post-44-0-61539000-1357739060_thumb.jpg

That above is Groomers new ride! He's bringing it to THE GATHERING!!!

Yea!!!

hi florida snowman !!!

haahha!!

there was no long track available,took the short one !!

linda.......perfect sled for you...enough room for you to bring all your technology !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jean-guy :drinks: