2013 Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Today michiganrev, 182Ray, favorcat an d I rode 195 miles. Anse St Jean got 40" of snow the past several days so we went down to see how things are. Trails were not groomed. Not sure if their groomer is down but it was still a better day than setting watching TV.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning favorcat, 182Ray, michiganrev and I rode up Mont Valin and rode down to 6 Mile Lac and then on the orange trails back to KM 31 for lunch. After lunch I came back to the Delta and they split off and were going to Onatchiway and whereever. They aren't back yet. It is favorat and 182's last day of riding here. They just rode in.

post-2-0-57679900-1361836273_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-75912600-1361836354_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Sandi and I are back in CT. Have a safe trip back guys.

2014 Adrenaline or X? Hmm!

Jack & Sandi

I would say new boots first jack ! Good to see you and sandi again have a great summer ,

Pat and Gary

Edited by SnomoGary

Bill, made it home ok. No problems through Toronto and then it started to snow. The last 4 hours were interesting to say the least. I arrived home around 11:30 p.m. We have about 5-6 inches of wet snow here. Thanks again for another great time. I enjoyed riding with you, 182ray, favorcat and Jack and Sandi (Jack get the X). I enjoyed meeting and talking to snomogary, pat and the gang. Great memories for sure! Thanks again, I appreciate it. Tell JD hi,

Dave

Bill, made it home ok. No problems through Toronto and then it started to snow. The last 4 hours were interesting to say the least. I arrived home around 11:30 p.m. We have about 5-6 inches of wet snow here. Thanks again for another great time. I enjoyed riding with you, 182ray, favorcat and Jack and Sandi (Jack get the X). I enjoyed meeting and talking to snomogary, pat and the gang. Great memories for sure! Thanks again, I appreciate it. Tell JD hi,

Dave

Dave did you drive back through Sarnia???

Hi Dave,

Glad you made it back safe and sound. I think new boots are on the list but I'm still not sure which sled, the Adrenaline or the X.

Since I rode Ray's X and Sandi's Adrenaline I can compare both and think the X would absorb rougher terrain but the Adrenaline is just so smooooth on the trail. The Adrenaline seems to use more of the suspension travel on the trail and the X feels just a little stiffer.

We ride 100% trails so I may be better off with the Adrenaline. But then the X has the better gauge package. Tough choice.

I stopped at my dealer here in CT this morning. He happens to have a leftover 2013 Gade Adrenaline 800 on the floor. Ski Doo is advertising "Up to" $2300 off (sticker price) on a 2013 leftover. This brings the price down to $10,000. Another possibility.

I'm going up this weekend with Jason for two days of riding and I'll be on Sandi's sled. I'll see if that helps the decision process.

Jack & Sandi

Dave

Hi Dave

Glad to hear you got home OK. Hope to see and ride with you again next year.

Bill

I rode 110 miles today. It was Pat, Gary and the guys last day. They leave for home tomorrow. Trails were decent once we got a mile from the hotel. Went out 383. Stopped at Bouleauniere for lunch. Sandra told me this will be here last year. If she doesn't sell it, she will not open it next winter. She said she is ready for the next chapter in her life. Sad news for me to hear as I have 25 years of memories from that place.

Sad news that Sandra has the place up for sale. Too many pit stops have been put on the market lately.

I hope someone buys it and keeps it going. The place was always jamming on the weekends. I would think it is a little goldmine.

Lets hope for the best.

Jack & Sandi

Helllo Bill, we had an easy drive home with dry roads. 6 hrs. here then Ray decided to continue on home another 5 hrs. to beat the snow.

It was great to get back up there riding again and seeing, meeting good friends. Great riding with You, Ray, Jack, Sandi, and Dave.

Nice meeting Pat, Gary, Duncan, and James. Tell JD I said hello and thanks for everything. Had a good time with everyone. Can't wait till next year.

Will be riding here and Vt. this week with the new snow and trying all the new sleds out the 8th in Old Forge to decide what to get for next year.

Time to retire the Attak with 24,000 miles on it. Decisions, decisions.. 4-stroke, 2-stroke, yamaha, ski-doo ?? Thanks again, Bruce.

Helllo Bill, we had an easy drive home with dry roads. 6 hrs. here then Ray decided to continue on home another 5 hrs. to beat the snow.

It was great to get back up there riding again and seeing, meeting good friends. Great riding with You, Ray, Jack, Sandi, and Dave.

Nice meeting Pat, Gary, Duncan, and James. Tell JD I said hello and thanks for everything. Had a good time with everyone. Can't wait till next year.

Will be riding here and Vt. this week with the new snow and trying all the new sleds out the 8th in Old Forge to decide what to get for next year.

Time to retire the Attak with 24,000 miles on it. Decisions, decisions.. 4-stroke, 2-stroke, yamaha, ski-doo ?? Thanks again, Bruce.

Hi Bruce

Glad to have you back up here in Paradise. Easy decision, get a DOO, 4 smoker.

Has anyone been over by Roberval recently? We are coming through on Tuesday morning on our way to Petit-Saguenay from Relais 22!

We were on 83 and then the local trail from St Hedwick to 373 to St Felecine on Sat. Lots of snow in that area. Didn't go into Roberval.

And where may i ask may that fertilizer stop be?

Oh ya got side tracked...... thanks for reporting those trail reports Bill

Not sharing............................. It was Relais du Lac in Labreque.

Hi Bill, trying to decide between Bas-St-Laurent and Saguenay for a 4 or 5 day stay starting Monday, both will be new to me, either place is 7 1/2 hours drive, do you think things will be good where you are , and will you be around? Mark

Hi Bill, trying to decide between Bas-St-Laurent and Saguenay for a 4 or 5 day stay starting Monday, both will be new to me, either place is 7 1/2 hours drive, do you think things will be good where you are , and will you be around? Mark

Mark

There is plenty of snow in the mountains. But in the valley it will be tough. Sun came out this afternoon and took away what snow was on the blacktop and already thin areas. If you stay in the mountains you should be good. It looks like I'll be heading home next Wed.

Today I went out riding Oliver, sales manager here at the Delta. He was raised here but has never ridden a snowmobile before. After the first 15 miles he was a did very well. He is now hooked. We only rode 60 miles because he had to get back to work after lunch.

post-2-0-78024700-1362179131_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-33008300-1362179190_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saguenay Bill