RECALL for the new 2013 Renegage 800 ski doo

lindasledgirl

Not sure about 'other' models...but there is a fire issue between the gas tank and oil reservoir and a free update.

That will give me something to do! lol

http://www.ski-doo.c...2e-a15100e3f66c

Edited by smclelan

Seems silly of ski-doo to put the letter on their site but not list the effected models. Right? Do you know for sure this only effects 2013 Gades?

I read it to be 'all 2013 etecs' but that's just me reading it. I called and so did my friend with a Back Country ETEC 800...so I presume there has been one or two incidents and they have a solution... apparently its less that 20 min to fix. Washers to keep the oil thingy away from the fuel thingy. LOL

I would keep all recall and work orders from any and all repairs. These machines fall under the "Lemon Law" and the more documentaion you have the stronger your case, the law does vary from state to state. Don't believe that this will be the first and last problem.

I wish I didn't have blonde hair! lol

Linda, it was not the goal of your post when you wrote it but it make my day and i had a good laugh when a saw a recall on a 2014 :rofl:

This said, take the recall seriously, already a couple 2013 cases reported on the french forums :help:

Alain

Crazy...they are saying they caught FEU!!! That's french for "Fire".

Alain, I need to start drinking Caribou I think......Glad I could make you smile!

I think I will just throw my sled and 4- WHHHEEEEELLER in the truck and head to the camp! Very frustrated! Groomer...will there be hot water yet? lol

Sounds Good to me. !!! We just need some more SNOW !!! Groomer didn't Linda teach how to do the SNOW dance !!!! Start dancing. Lol.

Send him some REDWOOD...he will dance!! Trust me!

If you look at the weather (Wed and Thursday 8C and 25mm of rain) you will need to send more than one dance worth of Redwood.

I am starting to take this weather personally. It's really pissing me off!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=Colorado_low_to_bring_messy_mix_to_southern_Ontario_and_Quebec_26_01_2013&eccode=WWCAON0055B&warningdisplay=ec&warningtype=sw?ref=stormwatch_city

Edited by lindasledgirl

Getting frustrated is only the begging, leave the sled at home Linda groomer land is doomed after Wednesday and Thursday +8 & 9 with rain bring the atv, sucks big time these weather shifts. Went for a 80k ride around home this aft and trails are very thin but after the rain later this week we'll need some really major storms to blow in.

I fixed the model year problem for you too easy, can't help the Blonde problem that's too big!!

LOL!! Good one!!

Thanks for the repair Steven!!

Crazy...they are saying they caught FEU!!! That's french for "Fire".

Alain, I need to start drinking Caribou I think......Glad I could make you smile!

I think I will just throw my sled and 4- WHHHEEEEELLER in the truck and head to the camp! Very frustrated! Groomer...will there be hot water yet? lol

hi linda + crazysnow !!

don t worry for hot water linda...i ll fix it for you.... gaspesian style !!!...hahhaha!!

bring everything ..sled+ 4w + wine !!...there s enough woods for a week + !!

crazysnow...according to the season we are having ...looks like she teached me the wrong dance...looks like more ''mosquito dance '' !!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<redwood !!

Towing what are they saying. ? Thanks Crazy.

by now, a broken inlet but no fire. Rubbing marks on those components on many sled. The burning BRP I had seen was not related to this recall... found this:

http://wwwapps.tc.gc...0&sy=0〈=eng

crazysnow...according to the season we are having ...looks like she teached me the wrong dance...looks like more ''mosquito dance '' !!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm better laught now, I am worried too for the next days....hope for the best

Alain

Get that COLD SNOW DANCE going Linda!!! Wednesday/Thursday has me worried!

Tom

Believe me Tom, I am dancing!! I am also looking at the UP of Michigan!