Chibougamua to Sennetere milage

rev39

Chibougamau to Seneterre roughly 215 miles give or take a few.

Seneterre to Lac Faillon about 65-70 miles.

Seneterre has

Motel Senabi 819-737-2327

Or

Motel La Belle Villa 819-737-2331

Or in

Lac Faillon 819-737-4429

Edited by iceman

Roughly how many miles from Chibougamou to Sennetere 220 miles

and then to Lac Faillon. 68 miles

Any suggestions on a place to stay near Sennetere.

GESTION MOTEL SENABI

830, 7e Avenue

Senneterre J0Y 2M0

(819) 737-2327

You have to ride in town for food or order in.

I guess if you are going to carry a shovel you may as well put it to use :rofl:

It looks like the reroute probably adds some miles?

Those gas jug folks at Demaraisville are pretty friendly!

Hard to believe but only adds about 5 miles

GT Rider your sled on the snow bank with all your gear on the back reminds me of the Grinch that stole Christmas movie when the Grinch was cresting the mountain on his sled with all the stolen xmas gifts on the back with the little dog in front.

Wow GT rider you guys got to practice all the extrication techniques huh? Winch and all. You must have been a boy scout cause you were definately prepared.

Good stuff.

Wow. Not that's a serious workout getting that beast back on the trail!

Good it was a "light" ski doo, probably would have had to put the title on the dash of my Apex and left it there. :rofl:

Viper2 and Trailblazer I just blew my coffie out my nose. Thanks. :rofl: :rofl:

Iceman we got tired of the comealong and got the electric winch. When I say we I mean me. :rofl: :rofl:

Florida Snowman the snow berm was fast with the shovel. The sink hole was easy with the winch. :good:

I think someone needs a sherpa! I am sure you have room for my hairblower somewhere on there! Let's ride!! lol

Linda are you trying to get me in trouble? My wife has to leave hers home. :rofl:

Ha!! I now call ahead if I know where we are going....SPORTSMANS LODGE SUDBURY ONTARIO....Ask them to tell you the hair blower story. They didn't have any when I made the reservation and brought 5 riders with me. So I simply asked...and so there is one there now!

GT I am thinking if you leave the come along,winch,60" plasma,10 gal. tour buddy,spare track,and Keureg at home maybe you would not get stuck......oh and the kitchen sink :help::db:

Yup, you are looking at very close to 380 miles to Lac Faillon, more into Sennetere. A very big day, but doable if you are into 400 mile days and $150+ in fuel.

$200 in gas ouch . . . sounds like the average price per gallon up that way is $6.30 a gallon? Might rethink our loop a little and stay the night in Chib.

Here is an odd question - is there a preferred way to travel be tween Sennetere -Chib, Eastbound vs. Westbound?

$200 in gas ouch . . . sounds like the average price per gallon up that way is $6.30 a gallon? Might rethink our loop a little and stay the night in Chib. Here is an odd question - is there a preferred way to travel be tween Sennetere -Chib, Eastbound vs. Westbound?

I prefer to go Eastbound to Chibog, that way you don't have to get on the railbed in the am at -40

And holy crap GT I don't think I've ever seen so much stuff on a sled! Hopefully there's a fully stocked bar in there also LOL! Stay off the lakes!

Edited by Jackstraw

I prefer to go Eastbound to Chibog, that way you don't have to get on the railbed in the am at -40

And holy crap GT I don't think I've ever seen so much stuff on a sled! Hopefully there's a fully stocked bar in there also LOL! Stay off the lakes!

I got 12 days of clothes for 2 + tools and survival stuff. We manage ok. :good: