Mont Valin December 5-8th ish?

lindasledgirl

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is NICE!

Wishing I was there

RR sorry I miss you looks like you had fun as usual :drinks: ...

Mount Valin is definitely ready to go ….

The local trail 477 was great untill we got close to Ontchiway turn to shit ...

The Grooming is in full Force …..

crazy snow, need to meet up some day, you guys had a great ride too!! Pipeman, groomers are out in force in escoumin, longue river forestville sacre coure the valins and we plan to do some trail riding near the lac the next few days and I can only assume grooming will be active everywhere. best regards RR

crazy snow, need to meet up some day, you guys had a great ride too!! Pipeman, groomers are out in force in escoumin, longue river forestville sacre coure the valins and we plan to do some trail riding near the lac the next few days and I can only assume grooming will be active everywhere. best regards RR

Great news....Thank You and enjoy !

Linda those are awesome pics. The landscape has changed here nicely with anywhere from 18 to 24" of new powder. Looks like mid winter! Keep thinking snow. RR

Thanks so much Roadrunner! I had a great time....tough to leave really. And now that there is more snow...well its kind of tough to sit still.

I hope you have a great time!

Linda

were about is this place mt valin

General area

http://www.viaexplora.com/motoneige/index.html?unit=km&lat=48.600291&lng=-70.660009&zoom=10&force=1&ewaypoints=4853351,-7120040,-10104,114670&cst=1.0,1.01,1.05&csts=&cstr=&spd=50000,50000,50000

1st and last snow. Always try to get up there on our tours. Crazy amounts of snow.

post-74-0-63408600-1386779031_thumb.jpg

post-74-0-66190100-1386779045_thumb.jpg

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I have only been to Valin in April as it's our last ride of the year. Will have to make a point to get out there mid winter so I can explore so much more the area has to offer.

Looks like were all in for another big system rolling in later this week and riding all over won't be far away.

I'm so far behind the eight ball with getting my sled ready this year. The list of maintenance seems endless but hopefully will be ready to ride by this weekend.