Happy Birthday Lindasledgirl

Trailblazer

Wow! Thanks Guys!! I had a great day! Sunny, snowy and family. Can't ask for much more.

Now 52! (Numbers never bother me Mr. Halle lol)!

Sorry to miss the Mini Gathering this weekend...heading to the Haliburton Forest with a bunch of friends.

Happy Trails!

Thanks again,

Linda

attachicon.gifPictures from cell phone 033.jpgHappy Birthday Linda! 50 is the new 30. Just turned 51 myself a few months ago.

A whopping 52 here! I am thrilled with the 50's so far lol

post-875-0-31171700-1392826283_thumb.jpg

Jean-Guy you have a great eye!! It's a fish finder actually...but it must be broken! Two little pickeral, dinner, that's it, no lunker!

I thought it was some new and creative safety precaution for deep snow mountain riding. Something only a seasoned experienced rider would think of. I have never ice fished, but would think perch would be biting. At least you caught something!

where is the auger?

I thought it was some new and creative safety precaution for deep snow mountain riding. Something only a seasoned experienced rider would think of. I have never ice fished, but would think perch would be biting. At least you caught something!

where is the auger?

If I didn't have to resize the pictures ( I am blonde and ADD) I would post a bunch lol I will try to put some more pictures up when I come back from this trip. Off to sled/ice fish in the morning!

And I am not a mountain rider for sure, I am a Flatlander, Trail rider and do more miles pulling to find people to ride with than actual riding. lol