Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

No more wine for me Jean-Guy! You didn't believe me when I said I had 'zero tolerance' lol

Edited by lindasledgirl

ha!!ha!!no problems with that at all !!

i can drink the whole bottle alone !! :lol::lol::lol:

jean-guy

But its much better to drink with a friend than alone! :drinks:

But its much better to drink with a friend than alone! :drinks:

no insults for you at all !!depend the way you see it !!

im used to be alone !!

anyways ,there s always a few friends near by the camp,mooses,rabbits ,grey jays ,etc !!

jean-guy :drinks:

no insults for you at all !!depend the way you see it !!

im used to be alone !!

anyways ,there s always a few friends near by the camp,mooses,rabbits ,grey jays ,etc !!

Great picture of the camp!!

Linda

well ,i think it s time to say thank you !!

it has been a great season for me !!the gathering ,meant a lot !!meetings friends from both side of the border and making new friends....even if im very shy !!

very sorry for the bad speech at the gathering on the saturday night!!ha!!ha!ha!i ll remember that one for a long time !!im laughing right now !!

thanks to all of those who took time to stop at the clubhouse or on tq 5 to say hello and talk to me for a few mins !!

big merci to those who bought their trail passes from my club and your support!!

i know that the president ,secretary ,cook and fleurette(waitress) would like to say a big thank you too!!

i do my best to reply to all those pm and posts ,even sometimes ,im almost sleeping at the keyboard!!

and for last,thank you for the great friendship ....keep qr the greatest !!!

.....and for those who ''squeezed me '' for good in andy's room at the vallon during the gathering on the saturday afternoon !

GREAT THANKS ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !!!sledding is already an expensive sport ,thanks again !!

whithout forgetting those who signed the card and were nt present at the gathering ...merci !!

im just hoping i did nt forget something or someone !!sorry if i did !!too much to think !!

very hard to choose the right pics ,i have way too many !!

grooming wise ,my favorite one ,pic 7 .can see tons of things in that pic.climbing first hill west of the st fidele cb !!

merci !!

well ,i think it s time to say thank you !!

it has been a great season for me !!the gathering ,meant a lot !!meetings friends from both side of the border and making new friends....even if im very shy !!

very sorry for the bad speech at the gathering on the saturday night!!ha!!ha!ha!i ll remember that one for a long time !!im laughing right now !!

thanks to all of those who took time to stop at the clubhouse or on tq 5 to say hello and talk to me for a few mins !!

big merci to those who bought their trail passes from my club and your support!!

i know that the president ,secretary ,cook and fleurette(waitress) would like to say a big thank you too!!

i do my best to reply to all those pm and posts ,even sometimes ,im almost sleeping at the keyboard!!

and for last,thank you for the great friendship ....keep qr the greatest !!!

.....and for those who ''squeezed me '' for good in andy's room at the vallon during the gathering on the saturday afternoon !

GREAT THANKS ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !!!sledding is already an expensive sport ,thanks again !!

whithout forgetting those who signed the card and were nt present at the gathering ...merci !!

im just hoping i did nt forget something or someone !!sorry if i did !!too much to think !!

very hard to choose the right pics ,i have way too many !!

grooming wise ,my favorite one ,pic 7 .can see tons of things in that pic.climbing first hill west of the st fidele cb !!

merci !!

jean guy . you mean so much to the sport of snowmobiling in quebec . your friends list is VERRY big !!! nowhere else does anyone look for trail conditions , info and help !!! your always there. i am very fortunate and happy to know you!!! :yahoo:thanks for finding the time sat am to say hi. and to all my other qr friends who i meet this year , and to those i didn.t i hope we cross paths next year. have a great summer , hope to see you at the summer gathering . and most of all be safe :drinks:

jean guy . you mean so much to the sport of snowmobiling in quebec . your friends list is VERRY big !!! nowhere else does anyone look for trail conditions , info and help !!! your always there. i am very fortunate and happy to know you!!! :yahoo:thanks for finding the time sat am to say hi. and to all my other qr friends who i meet this year , and to those i didn.t i hope we cross paths next year. have a great summer , hope to see you at the summer gathering . and most of all be safe :drinks:

hi eddie !!

thanks you !!

very happy ,im not god ,but if my info help you !!just great for you guys !!

sorry if i was late saturday ,i was just back from grooming st alexandre and i ve been in a coma most of the run !!crazy job !!

like i said before ,winter for me is: grooming-sleeping -computer-couch !!i can t stop laughing !!sorry im tired !! :lol::lol::lol:

Do you go to your camp in the winter at all Groomer? Is it only accessable by snowmobile in the winter? Just curious. Keep the pictures coming!!!

And thanks for all your help over the years!!!

Edited by Sled Dog

Do you go to your camp in the winter at all Groomer? Is it only accessable by snowmobile in the winter? Just curious. Keep the pictures coming!!!

And thanks for all your help over the years!!!

hi sled dog !!

thank you !!

ya ,only accessible by sled!!i ll be very glad to go there a few days in a row during winter ,but grooming take way too much of my time !!

we went there for the gathering ,then returned with linda to show her last sunday ,thats it !

don t worry for the pics ,unless i drink too much wine....waaaay too much !! :lol::lol::lol:

In search of information

on a trip I wanted to take

you found me in doo talk

that, was a big mistake!

You brought me to Quebec Rider

and helped me find my way

You are the very reason

I came to the Gaspesie! (say gas pes eh so it rhymes lol)

Well respected by all

Everyone knows who you are

and they come in from everywhere

to see you at that bar!

Who is this Groomer fellow

With a camera in his bag

His trails are all spectacular

and so is his snowy drag!

I had a taste of heaven

with trails that never end

didn't want to leave there

but all good things must end

So as the snow is surely melting

and we all say 'Tabernak'!!

enjoy your peaceful moments

cause I'll be coming back!

Thanks Jean Guy for all you have done to help over the years. You are true Embassador to the Gaspesie, snowmobiling in Quebec, and luckily I can say a good friend!

:drinks:

See you in the next couple weeks, don't drink all the wine yet!

:good:

JG

I can only agree with everyone else, I am just sorry that "Spring" came so soon as we would be in Gaspésie right now riding... :( So unless I can talk my friend into doing a motorcycle loop in Gaspésie this summer I must wait till next winter to visit your "Office" You are a true gentleman

Thank you for all you do.

"So as the snow is surely melting

cause I'll be coming back!" Linda has this right... :drinks:

Phil

In search of information

on a trip I wanted to take

you found me in doo talk

that, was a big mistake!

You brought me to Quebec Rider

and helped me find my way

You are the very reason

I came to the Gaspesie! (say gas pes eh so it rhymes lol)

Well respected by all

Everyone knows who you are

and they come in from everywhere

to see you at that bar!

Who is this Groomer fellow

With a camera in his bag

His trails are all spectacular

and so is his snowy drag!

I had a taste of heaven

with trails that never end

didn't want to leave there

but all good things must end

So as the snow is surely melting

cause I'll be coming back!

woow !!!no words needs to be added !!

linda ,thank you for coming up here !!

you brought your sunshine from s-w ontario all week end for my sister,b i l ,friend and me all week end looooooooooooooooooong !!!

big thank you for the friendship !!

jean-guy :give_rose:

Thanks Jean Guy for all you have done to help over the years. You are true Embassador to the Gaspesie, snowmobiling in Quebec, and luckily I can say a good friend!

:drinks:

See you in the next couple weeks, don't drink all the wine yet!

:good:

hi steven !!

thanks !!

ha!!ha!!well, i don t know what to say !!

you can learn a lot by helping others !!coming from a small town and seeing ''strangers '' stopping at the clubhouse !!

priceless for me !!

don t worry about the wine ,i know where the '' s a q '' is !!!

JG

I can only agree with everyone else, I am just sorry that "Spring" came so soon as we would be in Gaspésie right now riding... :( So unless I can talk my friend into doing a motorcycle loop in Gaspésie this summer I must wait till next winter to visit your "Office" You are a true gentleman

Thank you for all you do.

"So as the snow is surely melting

cause I'll be coming back!" Linda has this right... :drinks:

Phil

hi phil !!

thanks a lot !!

just too bad for you !!don t see that too often !!still warm here today !!linda brought us too much sunshine last week end !!

thanks again for the appreciation !!

pics:trail for the lake !!i don t sled much ,but this is my all time favorite around here !!wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!!! :lol::lol::lol:

woow !!!no words needs to be added !!

linda ,thank you for coming up here !!

you brought your sunshine from s-w ontario all week end for my sister,b i l ,friend and me all week end looooooooooooooooooong !!!

big thank you for the friendship !!

jean-guy :give_rose:

Jean-Guy

I couldn't think of a better person to ride the last of the snow with!! What a great experience I will cherish forever! And thank you for including me with your family!

Vous êtes un merveilleux ami et tu me manques!

Linda

:air_kiss:

Jean-Guy

I couldn't think of a better person to ride the last of the snow with!! What a great experience I will cherish forever! And thank you for including me with your family!

Vous êtes un merveilleux ami et tu me manques!

Linda

:air_kiss:

bienvenue !!

i won t forget to tell my sister + b i l!!

great comments from them ,monday!!

btw ,tuesday i think ,met the waitress from the hotel in ste marguerite at the grocery.she was all smile !!very happy to met you !!

first 2 pics ,on the way back from the lake !!

jean-guy

steven !!

you better get in shape !!

snowshoeing and drinking !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!

i don t hang with slackers !!! :lol::lol::lol:

see you soon !!

jean-guy.....your S A Q agent for the gaspesie !!! ha!!ha!!ha!! :tease:

bienvenue !!

i won t forget to tell my sister + b i l!!

great comments from them ,monday!!

btw ,tuesday i think ,met the waitress from the hotel in ste marguerite at the grocery.she was all smile !!very happy to met you !!

first 2 pics ,on the way back from the lake !!

jean-guy

You are welcome!

I truly enjoyed them too! Wonderful people and great riders! I was happy that we all had a turn to get stuck! Oh, except for you of course on the SUMMIT! (I think that is cheating by the way!)

The waitress at ste marguerite where you kept stopping for poutine because she is so cute! Haha, she was a lovely woman and a good waitress!!

And the lake? The one with the little bridge and no reverse? ha!

Linda

Lake

Ste. Marguerite

Edited by lindasledgirl