Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Hi Jean-guy

I love this group of pictures...I know that stump too! I have many pictures from my first 'Gaspesian Photography' course of that one!

I see the rabbit is still hanging around? Nothing like treats to keep the kids at the camp lol

Love the colours in the ones before the moose, they are different and I really like them.

Hope the rain stops so you can get back to camp!

Linda

Hi Jean-guy

I love this group of pictures...I know that stump too! I have many pictures from my first 'Gaspesian Photography' course of that one!

I see the rabbit is still hanging around? Nothing like treats to keep the kids at the camp lol

Love the colours in the ones before the moose, they are different and I really like them.

Hope the rain stops so you can get back to camp!

Linda

bonjour linda !!!

thx !!!...ya kids still there ..both of them !!!saw them one night coming back in the yard !!they are taking care of the lawn !!

btw, just back from camp...brought firewood...wanted to go back tomorrow for a few days...looks like it might be a rainy week...no rain here since at least 2 weeks !!

pic of mountains and fog with road on left side...almost at the 18 miles on logging road..they are drilling right now at the bottom of the hill for oil-natural gas...etc...compagny from riki...should be there for 7 weeks !!

great day here...16 c !!!

jean-guy

Jean-Guy will be back on Friday to pick up more supplies and check his 'mail' lol before he goes up again for Thanksgiving. He took up some wood as he is preparing for "Spring Break".

I feel bad that I can't help this year but my son is getting married on the 19th, I must behave lol.

He is up there trying out a new ride...but I won't say a word lol.

Pictures will be good!!

Why do I like this place so much...well it seems my mothers' heritage is from the Gaspe! This explains a lot to me! I guess its why I just love it there. I didn't know till my 3rd trip there! This winter I hope to get to the rock and see if I can find some more info.

My mom on her first skidoo 12.

hi all!!!

just back from camp !! waiting for a friend...then back up maybe til monday !!

few pics from the last few days !!awesome weather for riding !!!20 c yesterday !!

linda...your pic reminds me when my mom was racing sled on lake saumon!!

i guess its the model i started to ride !!look at the front suspension !!! hahhahha!!

if you look closely on sunset pics...you ll see windmills ...must be ste irene area !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Fuzzy, Jean-guy and I are too young for that side by side stuff...we both like the 4 wheelers for now anyway.

There would be some advantages for sure, but not yet! lol

Jean-guy! Next Thanksgving when I don't have a son getting married...I will be there again!

Can't wait to see your pictures from this weekend!

L

Fuzzy, Jean-guy and I are too young for that side by side stuff...we both like the 4 wheelers for now anyway.

There would be some advantages for sure, but not yet! lol

Jean-guy! Next Thanksgving when I don't have a son getting married...I will be there again!

Can't wait to see your pictures from this weekend!

L

Hi Linda,,

I just assumed the pics were JG's new ride,, Then your pic beside the machine??? ,,Okay, you got really confused now ,,,which does not take much anymore,LOL. Wife and I are still on ATV's here ( w/ EPS , which is the only way to go to be super comfortable in the rough/rocky stuff,,,IMO,, just no handlebar 'kick back' .. ) but a SxS is a good possibilty for her in the near future??? Not for me just yet, staying on my ATV,,,, but she is kinda thinking 'driving' more like a car, bucket seats, more protection from the elements and etc,, might just be a very good fun factor too,, Dealers selling a zillion SxS's here in our state,, You need to get over to the Gaspe, right after your son's wedding,,get a few klicks on that machine,before the snow piles up,, ,Groomer will be a happy,happy camper. fuzzy

hi all !!!

few pics from the last few days !!!

great weather !!just a bit of rain this morning!! grey sky now !!

fuzzy !!

not mine !!my boss offered me his commander to put miles on !!he bought it last year, only 90 miles !!so, he wants me to do a lots of klicks on !!almost at 300 miles done !!

great toy...great suspension- handling...not too hard on gas ...buuuuuuuuuuttt....i must skip narrow trails...too big !!!

enough hp to scare the old ladies !!! hahahaha!!

linda....you missed awesome days of riding !!! awesome weather since last month !!great mornings and nights to take pics !!quiets a lot with moose...saw 4 last night in the darkness...best night since the last few days !!

steven .....great thx for the visit !!great pic !!!i started to scratch my head trying to remember where we had seen that moose !!!i was all confused !!!hahhahahha!!!

first set of pics with moose ....we did 55 miles of riding ...and saw mom + calf...800' before arriving to camp !!

on my way back late this afternoon !!!

Nice ride JG, put more miles on it while you got it

Certainlty would be a nice upgrade eh!

Pic 14 in post 3340, cool shot, send that one to BRP.............or Warn

It seems lately more moose are coming out of the woodwork, keep the moose shots coming.

hi phil and jg !!

must hurry up ,boss will be here shortly to bring me back to camp !!might come back tonight...to take break !!

i did 724 km with commander !!!lots of fun !!!

last 2 days has been great to see moose....few deer, tons of rabbits and partridges !!

pic 14 ...not bad jg...but a bit too bright !!

saw the bull monday night....walked 400' to get closer....did nt have my big lens...too dark !!

last pics of moose...2 moms...this morning !!

very bright at night the headlights !!! feel more safer to see moose coming on road !!

Edited by groomer

I was afraid you would like that thing lol!!

Great pics!

bonjour linda !!

getting ready to go back before 3 pm...

rainy day here and 13 c !!

pic 2 ...lake casault...we ve been there

pic 4 ...local trail for ste marguerite ...about 2 miles up the hill from bridge over causapscal river !!

How many miles per gallon on the brp ?

Or

Km per tank?

And how many litres in a tank

Those BRP 4stroke sleds and Outlander atvs have excellent gas mileage, I have no doubt the Commander Side by Side does the sme but would be nice to have a hands on report.

hi all !!!

katana .....did nt ride it very hard....but suspension works great !! bit soft at the rear ...i guess my boss did nt adjust it at all...even rode it !!!

over 35 mph ....you can feel the noise increasing !!!don t expect to talk with your passenger over that speed !!! transmission make noise !!!

if you slow down quickly ,make a lot of noise too !!!but if you enjoy sledding-4w..etc..don t think you ll mind about that !!

enough torque or hp when you push on the '' mushroom '' !!! can feel your back ''entering '' the seat !!

btw...seat are comfortable !!

handling ...a-1...there was a power steering...friend of mine has one with no p -s....way tougher to steer!!!

scranton 1.....like trailblazer said....looks very good on gas !!

never been to gas station with it ,so ,hard for me to tell you exactly the consumption...i had only 5 gallon cans..

i did a few 50-60 miles ride and i guess i used less than 2 gallons of gas....lets say between 1.5 and 2 gallons !!!

a friend of mine has one...so , i ll try to remember to ask him !!

back from moose hunting yesterday pm....rainy weather and i guess im just fed up !!

pic of last moose ,just before turning hard right for the '' drive way '' of camp !!!all moose pics ,last friday morning !!!