Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

As usual JG, no matter the weather or date on the calendar, your photographs are amazing! They are always a true pleasure to look at. You live in an absolutely AMAZING PLACE, with amazing people who welcome us with open arms, and share your special corner of the world by treating us to the very best snowmobiling in the world, and we are so fortunate that you share it with us year round in all its glory! Thank you!!!!

Now how about a picture of that waitress?;-)

hi shane !!!

woooWW !!! great thx and great to hear from you !!!....very ..very appreciated !!!

ain t much to share a few pics for friends...always a pleasure !!!...and great to hear about members from different states or provinces !!!

pics bring a bit of entertainment during summer !!!

well....hahaha...about the waitress..i remember 2 years ago ...it was in march...asked her to take a pic of her and i to put here on qr ,because i wanted to make kind of ''thank you post '' at the end of season......she was too shy and started to blush !!!

the house is just off the road for albertville.....about 3 miles from clubhouse and tq 5... at the closest ......2 miles !!!!

thx again for comment !!!

28 c yesterday and during night, temps took a nice dive...5 c at 5 am ....and maybe 10c today !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Thank you grooming ace. Haven't been north to enjoy the fall splendor in years

hi rmk !!!

big thx !!!..i guess it was the greatest week end for colors !!!.....warm and great light to take pics !!!

hope im remembering...did nt take notes..

first 4 pics....just outside town toward albertville.....can see landing strip....shortcut for clubhouse just below.......

stop sign at logging road must at the third windmill starting from right side!!!

5 to 9 .....where tq 5 cross road between town and albertville.....pic 8.....left side...at the back ..st alexandre...on the mountain!!!

pic 10 ....the little hydro powerline coming from shortcut...is just up the field in the wood...cross road a bit higher !!!

4 c tonight !!!

Nice shots and I think many of us had a great weekend weather wise. Fall is beautiful and hard to believe in less than 2 months we could be sledding.

Groomer what's the word on the permits and when you expect to have them. Please post in the general so we can sign up.

Thanks

Mike

JG

The last two pics above are incredible! Fantastic perspective.

What address do you want me to send my trail pass money and info to?

Regards

timbo

bonsoir timbo !!!

sorry ....last night i was tired and while posting...i was looking at my couch ....hahahha..i did it in hurry ...i forgot a few things....but i had nt forget you !!!

i ll take care of your friend tonight too !!!

you can use that link...http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3059

sorry , only 1 pic tonight ...

to tell you the truth ...my blood pressure is very right now...

im checking a guy here in pq....second times in a few months....he s using my pics to promote his site and personnal image....

im a poor guy from the gaspesie and that guy is sponsored 12 months a year...spyder...sled boat....enough to be mad....

i just sent him a message to tell him to stop...including a few '' words '' in quebecois....

have a great night !!!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<< rouge !!!

attachicon.gifjgh14.jpg

bonsoir timbo !!!

sorry ....last night i was tired and while posting...i was looking at my couch ....hahahha..i did it in hurry ...i forgot a few things....but i had nt forget you !!!

you can use that link...http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3059

im checking a guy here in pq....second times in a few months....he s using my pics to promote his site and personnal image....

im a poor guy from the gaspesie and that guy is sponsored 12 months a year...spyder...sled boat....enough to be mad....

i just sent him a message to tell him to stop...including a few '' words '' in quebecois....

have a great night !!!!

Far be it for me to say but I would send corresponds to the sponsors supporting the issue. May be a double lined result for you. Stealing is just that no matter the product.

. Hi jg toaster should work good with all the wind towers Lolattachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh9.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh10.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh11.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh12.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh13.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh14.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh15.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh16.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh17.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh18.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh19.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh20.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh21.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh22.jpg

hi gt rider and artsled !!!

thx for link !!!friend of mine work for hydro quebec...he did nt know exactly the numbers...cost for windmills...between 150 and 200 million $$$$...should be done by december!!!

they could save a few bucks....on my way to take pics...met 25-30 pick-up trucks....bosses-foreman and workers!!...all brand new trucks and one person by truck !!!

i guess they won t use my rusty one !!!!....ahhahaha !!!

i have nt meet operator / mechanic for club since last may or early june...i don t go to albertville during summer.....normally the mechanic can do everything by himself...he ll call me for help!!!

my skills are better for pics than mechanic...don t have the patience !!!

the only person i meet during summer is the waitress at grocery or drugstore!!! :tease:

met her yesterday morning !!!...i don t care about the mechanic....hahhahahha !!!

p-1... and few other ..at logging road stop sign and near by .....within 2 miles...off tq 5 !!!

p-7...the ones at the back...top of long hill ..ste marguerite !!!

p-9...logging road stop sign...just on the right of crane

p-10 ..long straight ste marguerite...in the middle...right to left

p-12...on the old tq 5...near by long straight ste marguerite...when i started grooming backk in 00!!!

p-15..long straight ste marguerite !!!

p-17..looking east before long hill ste marguerite !!!

p-18...first one you ll climbing long hill !!

p-19..logging road ..far left ..at the ''12 miles ''...the work right over orange the birches on far right..

p-20...patch of red...where i saw the moose last week...work 2 miles from there on the right!!

last pic...entering field in ste marguerite going westbound !!!

great weather for pics !!!

hi rmk and artsled !!!

told the guy to keep his nose in his own business !!!

he said once your pics are on the net ...its everyone pics...i can understand that...maybe if we could trade wallets...he could understand better !!!...hahahhah

he said stop complaining and be proud of your pics !!!

artsled......first windmill is about 4 miles from home...can t see them from house....im right in the valley ...boss came to visit yesterday...he has one on his lot just next to village in ste marguerite...they advised him not too hunt there for now....some will be in production very soon !!

few pics from thursday...

first of all ...took pics a few miles outside town !!!just next from where i work !!

motel in town is 2 miles in front , slightly to the right !!!

4th pic....windmills at logging road... '' stop sign '' is right on the left of cranes...right in the slope !!!

that ''gold field '' behind house....field where tq 5 cross albertville road outside town !!!

pics with cows...st alexandre on top left ....

pic with few house...atv trail is on top of mountain...looking toward lac saumon...just too bad..was too narrow for my truck.....

pics with leaves on the road...atv trail....

and the last few pics...looking toward ..matapedia ....cross point...st alexis and st francois...you can see where the river is...

the horse was on the right side of road...just below house ion top of hill !!!

cloudy today !!!

from last night !!!

first 2 ....1 mile before '' school bus ''...tq 5 is right there...there was 3 deer on my way back....

next 2...'' school bus '' is just on the right !!!

hydro power line...right in the shortcut !!!

then, the next ones...on top of field behind '' school bus '''....

windmills must be the ones in ste irene i guess !!!

attachicon.gifjgh14.jpg

bonsoir timbo !!!

have a great night !!!!

Thanks for the info, JG.

It's waaayyy bad when someone is pirating your work for their own gain. This guy is surely a dip-shit.

In response to his reply to you about your pics being on a public site and open to use/taking by anyone on the internet is not entirely true. This board is a restricted "club"....... membership is necessary to join and a log-in and password are required to participate. It is not a "public site".. I'm doing a little investigating on this matter, but a portion of your remedy would come under Quebec/Canadian law, and I really don't know much about your canuk regs. Mebbee someone else might chime in................???

I'll send my trail pass info on to Coulee Vert. (Krissy's will be with her beloved Notre Dame de la Merci {she loves the decal of the pont supendu she gets each year} and Sabra's will be with the St- Donat Club {the 31st consecutive year I have purchased a pass from St-D}. Thanks for the link. Keep snapping your incredible Pics!

timbo

bonjour timbo !!!

great thx for concern !!!

he took pics from another site !!!

i advised him to stop..if not i ll post a nice post for him on french ...even if i don t like to post there...

looks like he did nt learn his lesson , back in march i think...some members on french forum were tired to his pics with the name of his sponsors on most of them ...many were irritated !!!

some quick pics from this morning!!!

foggy and cold !!!

no more work ....might land at camp next thursday for a few days !!!

JG if you could kindly reveil the name of that site he Is posting your pics on and claiming the fame.

Perhaps some of us here (french speaking) could pass on the word (other French speaking snowmobile enthusiasts) and engage in a conversation on his side of the fence to expose to his readers and gawkers his true colors.

The internet can be used as a tool for everyone.

Hello to all!

Sorry I have been away a little while!

I am so proud of you Jean-Guy for confronting the man taking your pictures. Very happy!!

Last year, when Jean-guy was so upset by this 'Dantheskidoo' Daniel Bastien who does such a great job for Contant I was happy to send a little note explaining to him that Jean-Guy's life is his pictures and he holds them very dear to his heart. Asked him if he would please ask before he takes them. I thought if I explained, he may see the error of his ways.

His reply was short, 'they are on the internet and he can do what he wants' then promptly blocked me from all the sites we were on together.

I met him on the Quebec rider trip when I was riding with Bill. He and I shared a laugh and took a bunch of pictures of the event...one of which was used in the article about Bill. I didn't mind and said nothing to him about it, it was ok.

It saddens me and infuriates me that he continues to take Jean-guys pictures. He has a camera and can take his own.

Maybe someone else would have better luck with this simple request of fairness.

Keep up the good work Jean-Guy!

Linda

passionbrp.com

the message below, is right on his web site!

If you post information from another website , look first if the site in question does not forbid it. Mention the address of the site in question to respect the work of their administrators!

Edited by lindasledgirl

great post linda !!!

you re faster than me !!!

found that pic last year ( november )..checked this morning ...still on his fb site + 2 or 3 of mine

it just struck me when i saw '' brp passion '' written at bottom of my pic...and reading posts from members there saying great pic...bla-bla-bla...

went grooming that night , up to long straight ste marguerite...turned around and brought machine home to save time during night...too much snow and it was super slow.....

pic taken on my way back at the bottom of hill 1 mile before logging road!!!

jean-guy

Hello to all!

Sorry I have been away a little while!

I am so proud of you Jean-Guy for confronting the man taking your pictures. Very happy!!

Last year, when Jean-guy was so upset by this 'Dantheskidoo' Daniel Bastien who does such a great job for Contant I was happy to send a little note explaining to him that Jean-Guy's life is his pictures and he holds them very dear to his heart. Asked him if he would please ask before he takes them. I thought if I explained, he may see the error of his ways.

His reply was short, 'they are on the internet and he can do what he wants' then promptly blocked me from all the sites we were on together.

I met him on the Quebec rider trip when I was riding with Bill. He and I shared a laugh and took a bunch of pictures of the event...one of which was used in the article about Bill. I didn't mind and said nothing to him about it, it was ok.

It saddens me and infuriates me that he continues to take Jean-guys pictures. He has a camera and can take his own.

Maybe someone else would have better luck with this simple request of fairness.

Keep up the good work Jean-Guy!

Linda

Hi Linda

I remember that guy. Had his name on the windshield of his sled. A friend of mine was with his group.

Bill

Hi Linda

I remember that guy. Had his name on the windshield of his sled. A friend of mine was with his group.

Bill

Hi Bill!

Yes that's the one. I had a great time on that ride. It was great to finally meet you!

Hope to see you this winter!

Linda

hi all ....

sorry ,looks like i missed a few posts !!!

thx for nice words...

ya......i should learn about watermark........no skills for computer....

spy pic.......2016 moose !!! :crazy:

lots of rain today !!!