Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

is there enough for all members smclelan ???

better upgrade the size of bbq at camp...there ll be a members line-up from camp to lake !!!

great fight tom !!!saw that at my camp back in 07 ....a bit more friendly .....2 young bulls !!!

ill bring back my 4w to camp this morning and ride today...then back home tonight...

jean-guy

few pics from my 4w ride!!!

spent about 20 mins with mom...she was confused because so windy....

little bull in the darkness...half a mile before little bridge near camp....on my way back home !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi all !!!

few pics from week end !!!...saw 10 moose few partridges and tons of rabbits....saturday night while going down hill before camp...about 20 rabbits in less than a 1000'....

great weather!!!...no snow yet ..not even too cold in the morning !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Loved the sunset pics, JG!

bonjour timbo !!!

merci !!!...pics from lake casault...

while riding on north branch sunday...found those 2 '' lovers '' fighting .....hahhaha...spent at least 20 mins there...4w running idle..the fat one won the battle...the skinny one lost ....the one with that red thing over eyes!!

pic of causapscal river...few miles lower than the head.....was expecting to see salmons at this time of the year...they release them from '' the marsh '' late sept or early october usually !!

pics of mom..1 mile before logging road ( at the 18 miles ) on my way back...

jean-guy

How is the atv jg? Running ok now

hi artsled !!!

4w still running but could nt find exactly where was the problem...brought it back to camp and ill see what might happen...

back from camp this afternoon..no luck yet...friend saw a female half a mile from camp saturday morning...no tracks....

bad weather to be polite...lots of rain and very windy yesterday and today...i ll go back only if they need me...not much interested to look at the road for 5-6 days...

most of pics taken in the swamps near camp saturday night before darkness...and a few by the brook ...walked about 2 hrs along brook yesterday pm...i made a trail there early 00.....about 2.5 miles long ...took 9 days alone to do that...many trees down .

few fleurries this morning ....on my way back could see trees were white at the 28 miles on logging road !!!

jean-guy

Great pictures Jean-guy!! What is the female partridge saying to the male? I can't quite make it out? Lol

That's easy..... You left feathers all over the place, your friends are too loud, do you know what time you got home last night smelling of cheap wine and cheaper "Chicks"

GutZ