Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi all !!!

back from grooming st alexandre,,,lake and local trail ste marguerite !!!

just too bad ..left late...great end of afternoon for pics...

i was already dead before starting grooming ...left at 6 30 .....back at 2 15 am !!!

took a little test drive around 4 30 pm..from gas station to new bridge....while going down the hill ...i had 5 deer on tq 5 ...no camera !!!

-21c right now !!!

jean-guy

Groomer, thank you very much! We are in New Richmond and headed for your trail today. What an awesome time to be in the Gaspe, when you can hit the trail conditions near perfect, the weather near perfect and long sunny days the Gaspe trip really delivers an experience. We just turned 1100 miles since leaving lac Etchemin last thursday and are hitting every trail out here. Here are some familiar but fresh pics of this natural beauty! We have not seen Iceman yet but thank Scorp for posting last week on the excellent conditions

Happy trails RR

post-197-0-48882200-1458551817_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-34437800-1458551877_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-61736600-1458551998_thumb.jpgpost-197-0-46658300-1458552035_thumb.jpgpost-197-0-96911100-1458552079_thumb.jpg

Groomer, thank you very much! We are in New Richmond and headed for your trail today. What an awesome time to be in the Gaspe, when you can hit the trail conditions near perfect, the weather near perfect and long sunny days the Gaspe trip really delivers an experience. We just turned 1100 miles since leaving lac Etchemin last thursday and are hitting every trail out here. Here are some familiar but fresh pics of this natural beauty! We have not seen Iceman yet but thank Scorp for posting last week on the excellent conditions

Happy trails RR

attachicon.gif20160320_115725.jpg

attachicon.gif20160320_105418.jpg

attachicon.gif20160320_085943.jpg

attachicon.gif20160320_082825.jpgattachicon.gif20160320_074808.jpgattachicon.gif20160320_074734.jpgattachicon.gif20160320_063603.jpgattachicon.gif20160320_085944.jpgattachicon.gif20160320_063603.jpg

hi roadrunner !!!

bienvenue !!! first run on tq 5 in a week...traffic has been very low...trail was still an 8.5-9 !!!

great weather for sure to ride !!! grey sky today ,but still nice !!! great time to be in the gaspesie !!

great thx for posting pics...reminds when friends brought in the gaspesie back in 2013 .....very nice !!!

looking at your pics....you ve been caught in a traffic jam !!!

jean-guy

only a guess !!! noticed last night road has been plowed next to tq 5 !!! they stopped a few hundred feet before hitting tq 5 !!

just be careful there ,just in case...if plowed on tq 5 ....only maybe for half a mile !!!

its between logging road and long straight ste marguerite !!!

jean-guy

Groomer, yes we did have a big traffic jam, but they eventually decided to move on lol. We hit your trail this morning, we were first tracks on it, you did not disappoint, perfect as usual! Best regards RR

post-197-0-63478600-1458597442_thumb.jpg

Groomer, yes we did have a big traffic jam, but they eventually decided to move on lol. We hit your trail this morning, we were first tracks on it, you did not disappoint, perfect as usual! Best regards RR

post-197-0-63478600-1458597442_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif20160321_122831.jpg

attachicon.gif20160321_122831.jpg

great thx for your appreciation...nice way to say welcome !!!

you probably noticed extra snow in middle of the trail almost on top of first hill west of st fidele cb...

i was so asleep , i realized i had a piece of alder about 4-5 ' long stuck under the drag ...part of that piece of wood was pushing snow outside the drag..toward middle of trail...

went backward a few feet to unhook piece of wood and then bulldozed it off the trail !!!

-8c tonight !!!

jean-guy

Bacon Pizza Time Professor! Which day do you think would be best to enjoy lunch or dinner with you in Causapscal? We're planning and plotting. We can make it to you either Tuesday or Wednesday. You're choice!

Bacon Pizza Time Professor! Which day do you think would be best to enjoy lunch or dinner with you in Causapscal? We're planning and plotting. We can make it to you either Tuesday or Wednesday. You're choice!

you decide.....tomorrow or wednesday ...i don t mind !!!

i don t expect grooming before thursday or friday !!!

you re the boss !!!

jean-guy

OK cool! Tomorrow/Tuesday it is!We're going to play around between Carlton and the 587 and maybe some of the locals if time allows. But we noted that our favorite place across from Motel du Vallon closes @ 7:00, so we better plan to get in by 5:00 to get hosed off and get together @ 6:00. Or... "Plan B" (B is for bacon of course), if there's a place you prefer toward Amqui?

How was it landing that space ship with no suspension?!

post-181-0-74940300-1458614111_thumb.jpg

OK cool! Tomorrow/Tuesday it is! We're going to play around between Carlton and the 587 and maybe some of the locals if time allows. But we noted that our favorite place across from Motel du Vallon closes @ 7:00, so we better plan to get in by 5:00 to get hosed off and get together @ 6:00. Or... "Plan B" (B is for bacon of course), if there's a place you prefer toward Amqui?

How was it landing that space ship with no suspension?!

ok...well, if i understand well....maybe you would like to go to amqui...because canteen close too early ....no problem....i don t want to kaputt your trip if its best for you to go to amqui !!!

btw,my secretary advised me that my pm box was full....empty now...no problem

my agenda is very full ,she can t keep up with all the appointments i have !!!! hahhaha

friend of my dad landed the spaceship...i guess the suspension must be a little bit lower now !!!

jean-guy

jean-guy

"friend of my dad landed the spaceship...i guess the suspension must be a little bit lower now !!!"... And probably 3" shorter!

I mean the rider!

hahhaha.....see you tonight !!!

jean-guy

JG looking like winter there. Keep it that way we are on our way Monday....

hi phil !!!

for sure !!! still winter here !!!just great !!!

traffic is low...even very low...maybe i should nt tell...hahhhaha..all places i visited to take pics...no sleds in sight !!!

i posted the last pic i had....ahhahaha

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi JG

For sure a perfect day. Thanks again for all the fun and the information for the lac Humqui trail.

bonsoir iceman !!!

ca eté un plaisir de vous donné de l information !!!

awesome weather for you !!!

clear sky tonight.....-20c !!!

jean-guy

while looking for pics, i found those !!!!

march 24 th.....2012 !!!

rode with linda + friends on the sat ,sun and monday !!!

on the monday...the 19 th ,so warm..2 feet of snow was like whipped cream....season was kaputt !!!

jean-guy

Remember that well, caused our last trip to be kaputt also...

yaaa...i remember that you were supposed to come !!!

pics of my last official run ....st alexandre...went to meet eddie after that run at the clubhouse !!! friday or saturday morning !!

thats the weekend linda brought her sunshine from s-w ontario !!!

jean-guy

mini update !!!

back from a visit at clubhouse !!!

there was a group from nova scotia....they were in matane yesterday....trails were great !!!

still a day with no clouds !!!......-9c !!!

jean-guy