Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

We left RD Loup Sat morning 3/5, ride south into the Chaudiere region then looped back north and spent the night in Cabano. 3/6 we ride several different trails en route to Caupsacal and I gotta say " groomers" region was so perfect I felt bad making tracks on it, we passed the club house around 7:45 pm. 3/7 we head along the 5 to New Carlisle and also took the local loop north of Carleton which was awesome !! 3/7 we continue on the 5 to Gaspe staying at Adams Motel for the night. 99% if trails have been outstanding so far and weather has been great too. Tomm we will head through Murdochville and La Cache

We left RD Loup Sat morning 3/5, ride south into the Chaudiere region then looped back north and spent the night in Cabano. 3/6 we ride several different trails en route to Caupsacal and I gotta say " groomers" region was so perfect I felt bad making tracks on it, we passed the club house around 7:45 pm. 3/7 we head along the 5 to New Carlisle and also took the local loop north of Carleton which was awesome !! 3/7 we continue on the 5 to Gaspe staying at Adams Motel for the night. 99% if trails have been outstanding so far and weather has been great too. Tomm we will head through Murdochville and La Cache

Sounds great Wes! Have a great trip.

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

hi all !!!

back from grooming tq 5 !!! great weather...- 14 c right now !!!

few deer in town !!!

friday , if weather permit ..me and the operator from albertville will fix the snow bank from 90 ' corner down to hill with antler...

operator from albertville will jump on the snow bank with the prinoth...no drag and make the trail....less dangerous for him to take a ride in the rhubarb !!!

then , i ll follow him to put the weight of the gilbert on the trail !!

nshm....hahhah....pics with one lane only...reminds me back in the 70's when there was rally up to lake .....great adventure !!!

pipeman ...great thx for comments ...great weather for you up to now !!!

tom ...since last storm...blue sky everyday....great time to travel !!!

jean-guy

Hi,

My dad and I are looking at coming up Saturday March 12 to do a Gaspe loop. Can anyone tell me how the trails are or where we should avoid?

Or what the we "must see"

Thanks,

Chris

hi chris !!!

welcome on qr !!!

lots of snow right now in the gaspesie !!! no problems for trails !!!

nice mountains on 595 and north side ( tq 5 ) of gaspesie !!!

if you do a search ,you ll find great info about gaspesie !!!

the bad news....went to bed around 4 am....clear sky...woke up around ..... !!! drizzle and i guess a bit of freezing rain...this morning ...then around 4 pm ,took a ride on back roads....drizzle again...but very light !!! no problem for now !!!

the good news , woke up with 3-4 '' of fresh snow !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

went grooming st alexandre and lac saumon this morning....even if it rained last night...snow was still working good in the drag !!!

ill be on tq 5 tomorrow with operator from albertville !!!

jean-guy

few pics from yesterday.....long and slow day !!!

a bit warm in the afternoon !!!...-5c right now and grey sky !!!

for eddie...dave and curtis !!!

very sorry guys....did nt forget you yesterday ,but i was completely kauputtt last night !!! don t remember much going from ste marguerite to ste florence and back in town !!

...and i had nt much imagination to speak on the phone...and too asleep to drive to see you..

my day started at 3 30 am and back at 8 30pm !!

still in a coma....today im relaxing !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

I am really really missing TQ5!! I am loving these pictures! Must be just about close to the end?

hi all !!!

reading playhard notice.....better close windows too....very strong winds today......grey sky in the morning ....blue sky since 1 pm maybe !!! like the big cloud...looks like a big spaceship (hahah ) coming from the unknown !!..ahahah

thx jg...took it '' mollo '' yesterday and today !!!

thx vt blu...pic with harvester ....what we did with br friday morning....this will bring extra wind and drifts on trail...they ll let the woods in the clear cuts for now.....too steep for forwarders....they ll haul it next summer !!

other pic with trail on the snow bank...long straight ste marguerite...2 miles from where we met first time !!

linda...

there s a solution to your problem if you miss tq 5 ....its only 15 hrs away...ahahah...with the strong winds...might help the snow to melt faster....should be good at least for one more week ...even 2...if no rain...

-5c in the shade...still very windy !!!

should be on tq 5 tonight !!

jean-guy

hi im4snow and smclelan !!!

yaaa...doing well...

my nephew lives in amqui ...i ll be very glad to have a short video while grooming !!!

he offered me !!!

thats the cb behind church...we should have a brand new one for next season......last autumn.....they were late to start it !!

mild temps today....up to 8-10c ....cloudy in the morning ...more sunshine in the afternoon !!!

jean-guy

Is this a good time or what?!...

hi playhard !!!

never been there...but always crowded....before i think it was at the intersection of 591 /587 !!!

i stay away from big crowds !!

'' rotteux ''...hahahaha ...quebecois means hot dogs...for 1.00 $$$

video by my nephew !!!

jean-guy

hi iceman....jeff and sandy !!!

stay away from big crowds specially when its about sledding...i ve seen and heard enough !!!

thx northbound...he bought drone maybe 2 months ago max...

he's older brother ...waaaay ahead...

he slowed down now...kid.....he s a globetrotter...traveled all over the world...japan...china...nepal...tibet ...russia..laos..malaysia...africa...france...chile...usa..morocco,england ...iceland..mexico.and many more !!!

can take awesome pics....buuuut...he has nt done gaspesie loop yet !!!!

jean-guy