Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Looks like another dump of snow tonight for Groomerville!!

absolutely right !!! snowing in gilbertville !!!

started right after 6 pm....mix of heavy snow and a bit of rain ...then snow....still wet snow...but falling at a good pace !!!

-3c !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

gotta love the gaspesie !!! excuse me smclelan.... ....not this morning !!!

big mess on the trails....lots of trees down....many extra hrs of work ....won t be funny at all !!!

6-8 '' of fresh wet snow !!! i was at cb behind church ,2 trees cracked by the weight of snow !!!

windy right now ,this will bring some more down...started snowing again !!!

-4c !!! grey sky !!!

jean-guy

The wind should shake a lot of the snow off the branches for you. Hopefully you can push the broken trees off the trail with the blade.

Looks like we will have cocktails this weekend!

well, it has nt been windy for long !!!sunny , blue sky now !!!....-2c...in the shade !!!

nice to take pics...

first pics...top of hill at gas station to new bridge !!!!

jean-guy

Well at least it looks nice! Does look like you have some work to do. We will be in RDL Saturday early afternoon. Parking the truck, loading the cannon and Firing it Eastbound!!!

Jealous. Big time. Gonna be super.

hi iceman and jackstraw !!!

merci !!!

inviting for sure !!!...make sure we re done with cleaning , have nt seen everything this morning !!!

guy from matane said on french forum, it was still great there !!!

jean-guy

Just hope the possible 1/2" of rain Thursday into Friday doesn't mess things up along with a high of 54 on friday

Not gonna Kill it. Plenty there. Just have scratchers.

Not sure what weather you use but this is the only one I trust. From experience.

https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/canada/index_e.html?id=QC

Edited by iceman

Not gonna Kill it. Plenty there. Just have scratchers.

Not sure what weather you use but this is the only one I trust. From experience.

https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/canada/index_e.html?id=QC

Groomer's area and allot of the Gaspe should be fine but I would worry more about leaving/coming back to RDL myself.

Dang, this desk-sledding is tough enough in the summer, but it's REALLY TOUGH when conditions are mint!

must be tough for sure after the nice week you had in the gaspesie !!!

ps : if it hurt too much...send pm ...i ll delete pics !!!...ahahha

jean-guy :drinks:

hi all !!!

just a mini report !!!

cloudy ...grey sky ...5 c....

did nt go on trail today ...snow is wet ...but checked forecast ...from late saturday ....it ll be a lot colder...-17c at night ...so, sunday morning , i ll be on tq 5 !!!

talked with a friend around 11 am ...he went to cross point yesterday ...no problem...he said there was a few trees on trail..but not much to bother...

read on french forum ...matane has been groomed tuesday night......albertville groomed yesterday morning from what i ve heard from sledders !!!

jeanguy

WOOHOO! Heading up to RDL in the morning! We plan to be in Causapscal at the clubhouse buying you lunch on Wednesday JG!