WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE DOZERS

grumpysanta

You need to click on "services" button, top right corner. It will give you a drop down window, then put a check mark in"GROOMING DELAY" box, then close the window at top of drop down box, and trails will start to change colors. Takes about 30 seconds or less, depending on your computer. I had trouble figuring it at first also, but works fine now.

Snappy Hank

8 minutes ago, markusvt said:

A handful of trails show green when you select that, not sure what it means.

EcoSentier® is:

A program developed by environmental experts in consultation with the snowmobile industry, trail users and community organizations;
A certification with normative requirements and practices that respect the environment;
Increased protection for the natural environment and local communities;
The assurance that each certified trail has been verified by an independent non-profit organization, Nature-Action Québec.
Snowmobilers who choose an ecoSentier® certified trail make the right choice if they want to:

Encouraging environmentally conscious snowmobile clubs;
Consume responsibly;
Make the right gesture and the right choice;
Contribute to better environmental management of the snowmobile sector;
Contribute to the protection of the natural environment of your community.
Impacts on snowmobile services

Through this certification program, the snowmobile industry is taking concrete action to raise environmental standards and respond to a clientele that is increasingly sensitive to environmental and social issues. Certification recognizes the efforts and successes of conscientious snowmobile clubs.

The snowmobiler who encourages ecoSentier® certified trails will not feel the impact of the implementation of the program on the total amount of his / her bill as it is about improving the way the club does things, with no additional cost to the user.

Users of certified ecoSentier® trails who would like to know more or better understand the measures applied by the snowmobile club concerned can contact us by e-mail at info@ecosentier.ca.

Edited by iceman

1 hour ago, Fuse6 said:

What does the other box ECO SENTEIR mean and show.

Nothing real obvious shows up on my IPad 

EcoSentier® is:

A program developed by environmental experts in consultation with the snowmobile industry, trail users and community organizations;
A certification with normative requirements and practices that respect the environment;
Increased protection for the natural environment and local communities;
The assurance that each certified trail has been verified by an independent non-profit organization, Nature-Action Québec.
Snowmobilers who choose an ecoSentier® certified trail make the right choice if they want to:

Encouraging environmentally conscious snowmobile clubs;
Consume responsibly;
Make the right gesture and the right choice;
Contribute to better environmental management of the snowmobile sector;
Contribute to the protection of the natural environment of your community.
Impacts on snowmobile services

Through this certification program, the snowmobile industry is taking concrete action to raise environmental standards and respond to a clientele that is increasingly sensitive to environmental and social issues. Certification recognizes the efforts and successes of conscientious snowmobile clubs.

The snowmobiler who encourages ecoSentier® certified trails will not feel the impact of the implementation of the program on the total amount of his / her bill as it is about improving the way the club does things, with no additional cost to the user.

Users of certified ecoSentier® trails who would like to know more or better understand the measures applied by the snowmobile club concerned can contact us by e-mail at info@ecosentier.ca.

sorry i can see all the trail conditions but i used to see little dozers on every club that was out dozing in the last 24 hours now they are not there at all . check  20 times and used different links  can anyone help

I am thinking they may have changed the format some what if or when they upgraded the version of the program. An earlier version of I Motoneige had that feature where you clicked on a groomer button and the little white dozers poped up and the time in real time they passed. The2015/ 2016 version of I Motoneige and I presume 2017 version just highlights the trails in different colours indicating a rough time of the last grooming, 12-48-72 or something like that. I much preferred the earlier system.

Thanks Iceman for the explanation for ECO SENTEIR

Have to feel for the clubs having to meet compliance for a feel good Green Program.

sorry i can see all the trail conditions but i used to see little dozers on every club that was out dozing in the last 24 hours now they are not there at all . check  20 times and used different links  can anyone help         THANKS   CNC

Yeah there used too be little goomers depicted on the screen.  I feel like that was at least 2 years ago.  I think the new method is actually more useful. Shoot for green (groomed within the past 12 hours) as Sag Bill said.  Also the updates are pretty accurate, just touch the trail and the info is there.