Your Best or Favorite Pictures

smclelan

Things are starting to slow down a bit here. Looks like most of us are done sledding for the season. I think even Andyman has called it quits, too bad he didn't get more miles on.

Let post our favorite picture or pictures from this past season. This can serve as a year in review. This is something we can add to all through the off-season.

:drinks:

Murdochville Early Morning

Nope, no snow here on the 595

Andyman standing by a road sign

Here's just a few- Nothing special, but just a taste of what we had for winter this year....

First ride Nov 25 2007 Mont Tremblant Park

Black Mountain in St Donat Jan 13 2008 (picture in my avatar is taken at the same location, but facing the other way)

tough choice ???? :wacko:

first 3 for the nice scenery i can see while grooming .

4 : for the '' solitude '' of grooming

5 :endless miles to groom

6 : playing in the snow .

groomer !!!

S pump, I see in one of your pictures a Cable Bridge, is that the one between Baie Comeau and Godbout?? I noticed it this year for the first time and have been throught there a couple of times. I believe without a doubt that is my favorite PQ trail.

You got it smc, that is a beatiful trail...........my Apex with no carbides was a bit of a handful on that trail........as a matter of fact another group almost caught up with us (A first time ever, honest) but we wicked it up some and never saw them again. Beautiful trail no doubt. That was a 370 or so mile day from Godbout up to Les Escoumins and then up to Chapelle and on to Jonquiere. Gonna try and get one more ride in if circumstances allow..............

The first 3 pictures are from the Ontario side of Lake of the Woods north of Sioux Narrows.

The last picture is a sample of the huge pressure ridges on Buffalo Bay on the Minnesota side of Lake of the Woods.

Sled032708pic2.jpg

Sled032708pic1.jpg

Sled040308Pic2.jpg

LOWPressureRidges.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I never made it to Quebec this winter. With all the snow here at home most of my spare time was spent grooming for the club.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from this season in NH

January028.jpg

BerlinLoop017.jpg

006-4.jpg

May007.jpg

I posted this slide show back in Nov, it was a great trip for me, so I thought I would post it again.

Everyone in our group had taken pictures, so I used a few from everyone.

Great trails for that early in the season. IMO

th_GhostRiderII.jpg

GTSE great show...Makes me wanna GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long till November :(((

Why the :0(

5 & 1/2 more months it gives ue all some time to save a little (a lot) before the season starts again!