Best Place to Stay in Tadoussac?

sledfarmer

We started saddle bag trips in 2019 and 2020 at Motel Coronet in Sacre- Coeur.

Handy spot being on both the highway and trail. Can head north or east from there. Gas station and restaurant on site. Lots truck parking.

The rooms are dated and could use freshening up at that time. Fine for a sled trip, just not place would take the wife for an anniversary night. 

Whether your heading north or east take the orange trails over to the Pelchat trail. Can head north to KM31 or east towards Forestville.

Keep in mind the Coronet is about 8 miles from Tadoussaic, we found that out the hard way LOL. After getting off the ferry for the first time about 12 years ago on a friday late afternoon we stopped at the first bar up the hill from the ferry thinking we where by the hotel. The place was on fire for happy hour. Needless to say after clinking glasses and shots galore with the locals probably took 45 minutes to say goodbyes find our gear and saddle up. Think it took us 2 hours to go 10 miles with 6 of us. Nothing better then clicking with locals in QC!

Edited by Jackstraw

16 hours ago, dooright said:

Restaurant Motel Chantmartin right on the trail , Food is always great .. rooms are basic but nice .

The family and I found Restaurant & Hotel Chantmartin on a -20 night as the sun was going down.. It was great!

We have also stayed at https://www.complexepelchat.com/fr/  Complexe Hotelier Pelchat in Les Escoumins.

The one and only time I stayed there, the room was nice, I parked just outside the room door.

Fuel is next door and a restaurant across the street. I had dinner at the restaurant and it was good.  

Happy Trails