That time of year

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know that. The moon for sure. Just not as cold, well not the last trip anyway.

How goes it brother?

Leaves are turning here.

Sure hoping for a real cold winter not half cold like last year. Bring the -40c I am waiting.

Of course it needs to warm up to snow that is OK.

Then freeze it all nice please, then Groomer and his fellow Ski Dozer guys to make it all nicey nice.

Winter soon come.

DSC07656Large.jpg

????

:drinks:

Alain

Hi Alain love you ride reports, top shelf for sure.

Not sure of the name but this is the Relais in the parc, between St. Donat and St. Michael des Saints

You're right Iceman :good:

It's the relais Rouge-Mattawin on #33/#63 trail on the north-east side of Mt-Tremblant park

We always called it the Cafeteria. You can go 3 ways within a mile of there,St. Donat and St. Michael des Saints

or you can go tord lamaciza... The rail trai and the place that has the deer you can feed.

It's known locally as the St-Michel Relais or the Rouge Mattawin Relais and is at the St-Michel des Saints Park Gate in the Tremblant/Mattawin park. As mentioned, it is at a three-way intersection, TQ trails 33/63 where one could go into St-Michel, La Macaza, or over to St-Donat, and exit the park either by the Caribou or the St-Donat park gates.

We always called it the Cafeteria. You can go 3 ways within a mile of there,St. Donat and St. Michael des Saints

or you can go tord lamaciza... The rail trai and the place that has the deer you can feed.

It's known locally as the St-Michel Relais or the Rouge Mattawin Relais and is at the St-Michel des Saints Park Gate in the Tremblant/Mattawin park. As mentioned, it is at a three-way intersection, TQ trails 33/63 where one could go into St-Michel, La Macaza, or over to St-Donat, and exit the park either by the Caribou or the St-Donat park gates.

Yup guys :good: you're right on B)

Alain

any ideas ?

I would bet the #360 trail between St-Tite and St-Joseph de Mekinac???? If it's where I think, the trail cross a river (on the ice, no bridge) less than 1 mile before this road crossing and few years ago the trail was passing on the road a half mile to get to this point...

Alain

I would bet the #360 trail between St-Tite and St-Joseph de Mekinac???? If it's where I think, the trail cross a river (on the ice, no bridge) less than 1 mile before this road crossing and few years ago the trail was passing on the road a half mile to get to this point...

Alain

yes ! , its the 351 north .. at the split off the 318