Charlevoix Fairmont deal?

doo4adoo

Seen this with Travelzoo yesterday. I can't remember what the past snowmobilers rates were but includes some extras.

https://www.travelzoo.com/ca/hotel-booking/hotel/5728/fairmont-le-manoir-richelieu/?=&pageId=b2534ce4-e3e9-4c65-b06b-0d322b512a85

Now have to decide when to go or maybe have a QR meet up

They do have a large open parking area. I have seen rigs there in the winter but no idea if its an extra cost.  I've only once gone in off season and frankly it was a crappy road ride. I would leave from Quebec City or other off the highway and make this a stop by sled.

Its a pretty good deal for the price. However if arriving on a sled they aint Valet parking that. So if you could get the sled indoor parking thrown in,  instead of Valet, you are golden. 

it for non river view rooms. And some are far from the garage. It’s a big place. But awesome area with usually good snow all winter. 

14 hours ago, iceman said:

Its a pretty good deal for the price. However if arriving on a sled they aint Valet parking that. So if you could get the sled indoor parking thrown in,  instead of Valet, you are golden. 

it for non river view rooms. And some are far from the garage. It’s a big place. But awesome area with usually good snow all winter. 

Some far from the garage is an understatement! I think they put the sledders as far away as possible. Don’t think I’ve ever walked that far with baggage at a hotel!😂

2 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Good time getting snowed in there, if you're gonna get snowed in anywhere...

Yup, was there a wise man told me…..

“you can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning” 

On 9/11/2023 at 7:30 AM, Jackstraw said:

Some far from the garage is an understatement! I think they put the sledders as far away as possible. Don’t think I’ve ever walked that far with baggage at a hotel!😂

I think Sacacomie parks you a 1/4 mile away.

Like they did not want us there or ATVers.

That was a while ago... but it may have changed.

GutZ

We stayed at La Petit Manoir (beside the fairmont) two years ago, took the truck/trailer with us. Brutal to get in this area with the trailer. Won't do that again. That price on the travel zoo is non refundable but still a good price for sure.