Andyman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane

Where did you ride, how much snow?

We rode out of Le Cabanon in St. Zenon.

I know what you mean, I still haven't picked up the new sled yet, I'm still cutting my lawn LOL :drinks:

Are you going to make it to the winter gathering ?

Edited by crazysnow

Are you going to make it to the winter gathering ?

It's a good possibility, but probably just one night, don't have alot of time and we would be starting by St Raymond. A great deal on a Historic horse farm is in the picture right now and consuming all my time,hence the sled is still at the dealer.

It's a good possibility, but probably just one night, don't have alot of time and we would be starting by St Raymond. A great deal on a Historic horse farm is in the picture right now and consuming all my time,hence the sled is still at the dealer.

Ok cool Hope to see you there. !!!!

Ok cool Hope to see you there. !!!!

Was going to leave from jackman , ME but it's not looking to good have to see what happens might leave from RDL.

CrazySnow.

Edited by crazysnow

hi jackstraw !!

glad to hear about that !!

jean-guy :drinks:

I am coming from Lake George, NY with a friend and his son form central NJ, anoter friend from eastern central PA and another from Long Island. Sometimes we just have to drive to get to the great riding!

Was going to leave from jackman , ME but it's not looking to good have to see what happens might leave from RDL.

CrazySnow.

Hi Crazysnow, i may be a lone rider on this event, sure would be nice to ride in with a group of guys rather than to drive all the way to Causapscal, 9hrs for me. You got room for more to hang out with in the trails? JG

Hi Crazysnow, i may be a lone rider on this event, sure would be nice to ride in with a group of guys rather than to drive all the way to Causapscal, 9hrs for me. You got room for more to hang out with in the trails? JG

let's hook up sounds like a plan :good: I'll send you a message Need to fine a safe place to leave our trucks

Edited by crazysnow

Sleddless we are coming from eastern side of PA. Gonna start as far south as possible gonna spend the weekend then ride back south. Hopefully 6-7 days of riding.

let's hook up sounds like a plan :good: I'll send you a message Need to fine a safe place to leave our trucks

Thanks Crazysnow look forward to meeting you, i have been to the Universal in RDL in the past and they have a locked up corral for trucks and sleds, safe place to leave trucks. Just FYI.

Sleddless we are coming from eastern side of PA. Gonna start as far south as possible gonna spend the weekend then ride back south. Hopefully 6-7 days of riding.

We are going up Monday the 16th Phil and will be riding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Staying at La Coulee Douce. Looking forward to meeting you! :good:

We are going up Monday the 16th Phil and will be riding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Staying at La Coulee Douce. Looking forward to meeting you! :good:

We will be at Motel Du Vallon, getting there Friday staying till Sun AM then beginning the trek back to the truck, wherever that may end up...Hopefully Richards or St Raymond if it is ridable from there...Looking forward to meeting you also... :drinks:

map to go to ''la coulée douce ''

coming from albertville ,once you ll be out of the plantation ,turn right ,300 ' for the fence .take the street (bld garon ) then turn left ,for st denis st .at the stop sign ,turn left on blais st,at the bottom of the hill, turn right,there s a sign for la coulée douce right on the corner.

go up the hill and la coulée douce is right there.

jean-guy

from la coulée douce ,if you want to go back on tq 5 ,you could do,a-b-c-d to go back to the cable bridge over the causapscal river.just go along the river,i use that street when i groom tq 5.

....but don t do d-c-b-a!!! why ??? because ,between b and a ,you re at the bottom of a hill,so from b to a ,it s '' off camber '' if i can say that.

if you re skis ''stick '' on the road or it s icy ,you ll be in big troubles.better stay on tq 5 to go tthe auberge.

jean-guy

Groomer,

We are arriving at the Lac Coulee Douce on Monday January 16th. Where is the best pace to get a map of the local area and the Gaspe in general? Not sure if they have them at the auberge. Any chance you may be able to drop some off for us at the Lac Coulee Douce Groomer? Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks!

Shane

Groomer,

We are arriving at the Lac Coulee Douce on Monday January 16th. Where is the best pace to get a map of the local area and the Gaspe in general? Not sure if they have them at the auberge. Any chance you may be able to drop some off for us at the Lac Coulee Douce Groomer? Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks!

Shane

hi shane !!

starting east of mont joli i guess ,you should find some in the gas stations.....and maybe they have some too at the auberge .

tomorrow morning , i ll be at the clubhouse and ill bring some home and i ll deliver them at the auberge for you !!hope not too forget !!ha!!ha!!

see you soon !!.....old pic !!

jean-guy :drinks: