Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing us Quebec Riders came to the rescue of this amateur rider from Nova Scotia!

Jean-Guy please take this fellow under your wing & show him how to ride off trail. Probably should also show him how to ride on trail while your at it.

haha

It's a good thing us Quebec Riders came to the rescue of this amateur rider from Nova Scotia!

Jean-Guy please take this fellow under your wing & show him how to ride off trail. Probably should also show him how to ride on trail while your at it.

haha

Ohhhhhhh you`re gonna pay for that one 182ray!!! when it comes to offroad JG nows best.

haha

ha!!ha!!ha!!

hi 182ray !!

well ,for the administrators of qr,i think it s about time to open an ''off the trail riding '' forum !! :lol:

since he comes to my camp ,i took him under my wings ,about wine ,beers and a few pics !!

better not show those pics to that young waitress outside town ,i don t think she ll be happy of his ''performance ''!!ha!!ha!!ha!!! :lol:

looks like he had a hangover from the friday !!.....but he still a great '' newbie '' ha!!ha!! from nova scotia !!

big thank you for the pics 182ray!!!

jean-guy :drinks:

ha!!ha!!ha!!

hi 182ray !!

well ,for the administrators of qr,i think it s about time to open an ''off the trail riding '' forum !! :lol:

since he comes to my camp ,i took him under my wings ,about wine ,beers and a few pics !!

better not show those pics to that young waitress outside town ,i don t think she ll be happy of his ''performance ''!!ha!!ha!!ha!!! :lol:

looks like he had a hangover from the friday !!.....but he still a great '' newbie '' ha!!ha!! from nova scotia !!

big thank you for the pics 182ray!!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Here in NH they would call him "a flatlander" trying to ride in the mountains with the "local boys".