Your "FAV" Pic from last season.

Bill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riviere DU Loup area in early January when most of Quebec trails were very 'limited', RDL suddenly showed up as excellent on the web sites. I scooted up there to try the new sled, and ended up doing all my riding there in 2012 as the trails were so perfect. 6,200 miles worth.

post-70-0-28436500-1335942611_thumb.jpg

post-70-0-60811600-1335942720_thumb.jpg

post-70-0-98173000-1335942692_thumb.jpg

Very hard to pick...but my last ride to meet Groomer in Albertiville was a pretty amazing ride! The 'off trail' adventure was like no other! I will be back with a long track!

Thanks again Jean-Guy!! :friends:

Linda

First Day in the Gaspesie!

Edited by lindasledgirl

Shipshaw Bridge - great memories of 2012

Tried to upload the picture but unable to do so as we are outside North America and so arn't able to add pictures or view video's that have been posted :sorry:

Gary

Great fish Linda, bet that went great with a few fries ?

Edited by SnomoGary

Shipshaw Bridge - great memories of 2012

Tried to upload the picture but unable to do so as we are outside North America and so arn't able to add pictures or view video's that have been posted :sorry:

Gary

Great fish Linda, bet that went great with a few fries ?

Thanks !! Actually....I served it on cedar planks soaked in Quebec Maple Syrup, with Maple-Pecan topping, Basmatti Rice and salad with cranberries and pears, raspberry dressing! Oh and I did clean the fish myself and clean up all the mess! LOL!

I have only been fishing since about 2007 and have had a Derby Ticket every year. Had not caught a fish! This year, I could only fish one of the 7 days , skipped the derby ticket and caught this! Would have made the daily and won something but.....I have not ticket!

Oh well...the fish was a great catch, just like a movie jumping out of the water, waves were big, I couldn't stand in the boat, thought I lost her twice and was very excited!

From now on, Derby ticket before i get in the boat!

Wow whatta wopper....is that a grey...are you in lake Huron?

Thanks Trailblazer!!

Lake Huron Shinook Salmon...female! I caught her on an orange rapalla in 25' of water at about 46F. She was 33" and 13lbs. That's my biggest Salmon to date.

Linda

Just fishing Bill, trying to get my mind back from the Gaspesie!

great shot !!

i recognize at least 2 of your pics !!...that hydro power lines tell me something !!!!

jean-guy

Very hard to pick...but my last ride to meet Groomer in Albertiville was a pretty amazing ride! The 'off trail' adventure was like no other! I will be back with a long track!

Thanks again Jean-Guy!! :friends:

Linda

First Day in the Gaspesie!

hi linda !!

bienvenue !!

sorry , i did nt see that pic this afternoon !!

funny shot !! glad that you enjoyed your ''off the tral riding ''...adventures !!!

jean-guy

How is it the big 'ol US of A don't have food like this :sorry:.......Ya jus can't beat St.Hub roasted chicken mmm mmm. :drinks:

Rub it in... I'll have some, soon enough. With luck, there might be a couple in or around Toronto.

great shot !!

i recognize at least 2 of your pics !!...that hydro power lines tell me something !!!!

jean-guy

Hi Jean-Guy

You are off my shoulder in the one with that ugly but so functional helmet on, you took the best one of my ride from the club house on Day 1, and the hydro line was just on my way to meet you. The one of me being rescued out of the hydro lines by that nice paramedic Simon you should have been there for, you might not have let us all go down there! It was a perfect commercial for 'The Blind leading the Blind"!!

Linda

You let me know when your in the neighborhood, i'll have a ride put together and i'll through in some turkey too.

Nice! Thank you, JG. Will keep you updated on the schedule.

Well keep me in mind if there is a good ride somewhere...if you have the turkey, I can bring the ham!

Linda

That looks like my kind of neighbourhood!!

Nice trails. Still thinking about that ride and want to go back and explore more...

Thanks, Linda. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Nice! Thank you, JG. Will keep you updated on the schedule.

Nice trails. Still thinking about that ride and want to go back and explore more...

Thanks, Linda. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Hey Mike......how did you reply to the above topic that was in the other thread ("New York city still standing") and post it in this one?