Summer Riding

800steve

This was the closest thing I could find to a summer sled. Put on 238 miles yesterday, Trails were flat and fast. I figured this may be the only way iI might catch Saguenay Bill for yearly milage.

post-76-0-19579300-1336937182_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the closest thing I could find to a summer sled. Put on 238 miles yesterday, Trails were flat and fast. I figured this may be the only way iI might catch Saguenay Bill for yearly milage.

Hi Steve

Nice ride. Good luck/

Bill

Maybe we should start a post. "what is you summer ride"

My summer ride with wheels. It sure isn't snowmobiling!

Family Boat

Skater

post-43-0-68316800-1337272575.jpg

post-43-0-82003000-1337272654_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-33960700-1337272736.jpg

Edited by Shane

John:

I know that exact spot on Beltsville... 8)

Hi Phil,

That's my favorite spot , we always go back there to have lunch and doing some swimming !!!! don't tell anybody my spot. it's never crowded back there.

I talked to FloridaSnowman to set a date for the mini Gathering on the Lake is July 7 a Sat. good ?

Crazysnow !!!!

Very nice John, i need to get a bimini top for mine, way too hot out on the lake with out one.

yup !!! it helps from the heat. 17 year old Johnson TWO Stroke !!!! Ha. And still runs great !!! and the best part it's paid for. lol :rofl: !!!! OK let me stop before I jinxs myself.

post-70-0-73045200-1337323992_thumb.jpg

post-70-0-56427500-1337324041_thumb.jpg

post-70-0-93337300-1337323785_thumb.jpg

post-70-0-17181500-1337323837_thumb.jpg

First is what I wish was my 'summer ride' and second pic is what really is my summer ride!

mike

Hi Mike, looks great Edited by crazysnow

Very cool stuff guys! Nothing is as cool as SNOWMOBILING in Quebec! Be safe this summer! If anyone makes it up to Lake George, NY let me know. Plenty of room at the dock. This is our camp. We never used it this winter because we had NO SNOW! :angry:

post-43-0-86747500-1337366578_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shane

Very cool stuff guys! Nothing is as cool as SNOWMOBILING in Quebec! Be safe this summer! If anyone makes it up to Lake George, NY let me know. Plenty of room at the dock. This is our camp. We never used it this winter because we had NO SNOW! :angry:

Hi shane,

Very Nice I like the place !!!!! OK !!!! I'll give you $50 a night for a week in July :rofl: deal ? :rofl: lol.

Hi Phil,

That's my favorite spot , we always go back there to have lunch and doing some swimming !!!! don't tell anybody my spot. it's never crowded back there.

I talked to FloridaSnowman to set a date for the mini Gathering on the Lake is July 7 a Sat. good ?

Crazysnow !!!!

That weekend should work for me. Look for the yellow Formula

Hi Jackstraw,

Sounds good !!! looks like we should have about five or six members there. :drinks: Should be a great time. What's a good spot we can meet at ?

CrazySnow !!!!!!!

I know where you hang Jim...You gonna be up Memorial Day???

One summer toy...Full of fun... :drinks:

Hi Jackstraw,

Sounds good !!! looks like we should have about five or six members there. :drinks: Should be a great time. What's a good spot we can meet at ?

CrazySnow !!!!!!!

Martins Cove just South of Cove Haven...

Edited by Phil 1

Nice place Jackstraw! Talk about waterfront!!!!! I bet the yardwork is a real bitch! :rofl:

Motorized & unmotorized

Nice set Ray! You have a grass strip at home?