Summer Riding

800steve

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice places everybody would love a place on the water. In Pa where abouts is the lake you guys are running. i bring my boat to a guy in Dallas Pa to get worked on. Would love to try some Pa water.

It should be noted the seaplane I posted earlier was used in the upcoming film 'Moonrise Kingdom' starring Bill Murray, Ed Norton and Bruce Willis. Opens this weekend.

The plane was won't be seen, but cameras were mounted on it for filming. Bill Murray signed his autograph on the plane.

mike

post-70-0-38335300-1337596359_thumb.jpg

Nice place Jackstraw! Talk about waterfront!!!!! I bet the yardwork is a real bitch! :rofl:

Sorry Shane that's a floating chalet we have been renting for a week the last few years in the 1000 Islands. Need a change of scenery every so often.

Nice places everybody would love a place on the water. In Pa where abouts is the lake you guys are running. i bring my boat to a guy in Dallas Pa to get worked on. Would love to try some Pa water.

Hi Snowfarmer,

Lake Wallenpaupack right by Hawley, PA not too far from R-84 another nice place in central PA is raystown lake.

It should be noted the seaplane I posted earlier was used in the upcoming film 'Moonrise Kingdom' starring Bill Murray, Ed Norton and Bruce Willis. Opens this weekend.

The plane was won't be seen, but cameras were mounted on it for filming. Bill Murray signed his autograph on the plane.

mike

post-70-0-38335300-1337596359_thumb.jpg

Hi mikerider,

Nice !!!! Cool stuff

Nice set up 182Ray. Now I know where the 182 comes from! 8) Where in NJ are you from?

Was out on it today. 1988 z21 donzi with a 502.

Hey, I know your Donzi! Small world Snowfarmer. You should know my 18C for. D org or D.net. We will hook up next winter. Shane I get over to LG ( Treasure cove Bolton landing ) for Donzi poker runs - events, (2) at least once a yr. Ill look you up

1000K Islands A bay in Aug for Poker Runs America - Pirates weekend bash.

Helicopter pic's are from Winnipesaukie donzi poker run, last Saturday in July each yr.

post-318-0-31350600-1337712532_thumb.jpg

It is a small world! I guess you saw that there is a group of guys getting together June 16 on the river(1000 islands). Not sure yet if I will be there. I usually make it for the poker run in August . Would like to get to the Mini Pa meet or one of those NH meets but work gets in the way of play time. Will hook up sometime either on frozen or liquid water for sure.

It is a small world! I guess you saw that there is a group of guys getting together June 16 on the river(1000 islands). Not sure yet if I will be there. I usually make it for the poker run in August . Would like to get to the Mini Pa meet or one of those NH meets but work gets in the way of play time. Will hook up sometime either on frozen or liquid water for sure.

Ill be in the 1000 K in Aug with Shea and his crew from Trenton Ont and Chachi. Im going to try to make it to Bill's summer gathering in Franconia in July, since its not the same weekend as the winni poker run this yr. Regards, Michael Edited by momojohnny

• 3 weeks later...

No snow in Moab Utah last week. It was 100 degrees in the shade. If you can find shade. But it's so dry that it's still way better than 80 in NYC.

There's no speed signs on the "trails". They rate them by "pucker factor".

You know you had a good time if by the end of the day your seat cushion is the shape of a shark fin, from holding on with both cheeks!...

No snow in Moab Utah last week. It was 100 degrees in the shade. If you can find shade. But it's so dry that it's still way better than 80 in NYC.

There's no speed signs on the "trails". They rate them by "pucker factor".

You know you had a good time if by the end of the day your seat cushion is the shape of a shark fin, from holding on with both cheeks!...

Very Nice !!!! PLAYHARD, You got the life :drinks:

A bunch of Hummer buddies (I know, sounds gay) downsized to UTV's and went on a cross country caravan doing a bunch of different areas for a few days each, but i just flew out for the Moab leg and rented... http://www.moabtourcompany.us/

Moab is definitely to offroad what Quebec is to sledding.

A bunch of Hummer buddies (I know, sounds gay) downsized to UTV's and went on a cross country caravan doing a bunch of different areas for a few days each, but i just flew out for the Moab leg and rented... http://www.moabtourcompany.us/

Moab is definitely to offroad what Quebec is to sledding.

Looks like you guys had the time of your life, after seeing your pics Mohabi's now on my bucket list. When are the snakes dorment down there?

Nice pics Playhard

• 2 weeks later...

I know that hillclimb...

Pittsfield state forest, at the upper end of the powerline trail and western side of Jiminey peak.

Me heading up on the other side of the pond... Can't believe its been 3 years since I've ridden there.

post-1155-0-24085100-1340937554_thumb.jpg

That's what I thought, but i've seen alot hills that look like that, and a buddy rolled his sled down it one year, small world.

My office is in Pittsfield, but we send guys down to Poughkeepsie to do work. (Arnoff Moving or Putnam County Bank, I think one is in Poughkeepsie).

Later

GutZ