Where am I?

Trailblazer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You win Timbo! Pierre Simdar is a wonderful man who I've had the opportunity to spend time with. I love that place. Stayed in the last condo for a week every february for 5-6 years with my children. Went up in Pierre's little helicopter once also!! Lac a L'eau Claire is a very special place!

You are strongs guys !!! 10 minutes and it was done...Pouvoirie du Lac Blanc...

Yes, Simdar (Auberge du Lac a l'eau clair) is a great place, huge indoor pool for those who stay there.

Not only the lake water is clear (lac a l'eau clair) but the ice also... the trail cross the lake infront the auberge and few years ago I had a bad fright on there on a windswept section. I really believed for a moment that it was clear water but after realizing it was safe, we stopped and we were able to see small bubbles in the cristal clear ice of maybe 30" or more that was transparent as a glass on each side of the trail. I think of it each time i go there...

**********************************************************************************************************

A guess on this one ???

DSC02907.jpg

Alain

You win Timbo! Pierre Simdar is a wonderful man who I've had the opportunity to spend time with. I love that place. Stayed in the last condo for a week every february for 5-6 years with my children. Went up in Pierre's little helicopter once also!! Lac a L'eau Claire is a very special place!

Whirly Bird...